De Novissimis review in new Terroriser (1 Viewer)

mackle

Just read this. Got 6 out of ten. Jist of it was basically good band, loads of potential but they need to focus on doing more of the slow parts instead of breaking them up with the fast grind parts.

whats terrorizer on about...the fast parts are what really makes em stand out from the countless other bands doing the slow and heavy thing at the moment.
i think anyways.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Just read this. Got 6 out of ten. Jist of it was basically good band, loads of potential but they need to focus on doing more of the slow parts instead of breaking them up with the fast grind parts.

they need to focus on more cowbell.

paul- said:
whats terrorizer on about...the fast parts are what really makes em stand out from the countless other bands doing the slow and heavy thing at the moment.
i think anyways.
said pretty much the exact same thing to phil today

de novissimis or blue oyster cult? of de nov this is pretty true.

the funniest things about the review were
a) the cd being in the glossy aul' albums section along with relapse etc bands, even though its blatently a cdr with a sticker on it, thus also there being no mention that its 2-3squid, and you mail us to get one, not go to hmv!
b) seeing ming records in print.|..|
c) explaining to my proud dad what they ment by 'weed crazy'
d) the fact that when they wrote to me asking where our press pack was(hahahahahahaha!), and i wrote them a page long article on de novissimis having a strong belief in d.i.y., what we were about, why we like fast/slow and the fact that we had only been playing less than a year when we recorded etc, that he quite obviously didnt bother reading! i had no email reply. musta forgot the glossy photos.
e) moss having a large article on them as well as a glowing review, where terorizer say 'we loooove you' and moss say about how the most important things are bands making tapes, and cd's with photocopied covers, split vinyls etc, and how they believe the next thing in doom will be a black metal influence

but still, it's pretty funny seeing our cd in terorizer, grrr, im dead metal me
ha! i'll have to see who hates us more, teroriser or mrr!!!!!!

Ciaran Mackle said:

had that cd here (it appears someone tea leafed it but n/m...)
i was gonna suggest the exact opposite of the above review,listening to it i was just waiting for something fast to kick in and was left waiting and waiting and waiting.....same cd or am i very much mistaken?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back