dawson (1 Viewer)

the name is familiar to me, an old timer...........
sing us a song there crispy, and it might bring the memories flooding back (while i piss myself due to being such of an elderly age>......):mad:

ive heard youve got the aaauld bag operation since then so da piss goes into the bag.are arnheim still doin that resideeeency in some dingy bar in findlus

dawson from glasgow what at a band ......anyone remember them .played in belfast and in new ross in galvans later in the day fuckinn deaddlly.

I remember they played in Grandpa Crispos gaff in Eblana St, Belfast, early nineties. About 150 people in the house and then the cops came, smashed a window and told everyone to feck off. Class.

good stuff. yeah, they were great. i have that record as well, with a kind of recycled thin paper cover and a few arrows or something on it? Long time back

I remember they played in Grandpa Crispos gaff in Eblana St, Belfast, early nineties. About 150 people in the house and then the cops came, smashed a window and told everyone to feck off. Class.

Just as Roadkill were about to play an unrehearsed set. That was a great night.
I remember when Dawson were playing the light kept flickering off and the floorboards felt like they would collapse at any minute.

does anyone have a copy of the 3rd dawson lp? never managed to find it, would love to hear it, called terror island or something.

first badgewearer lp was good dawson-esque stuff too
i have it dudley, also have some stuff that Jer Reid (main protaganist in Dawson) did after the band. Dawson were amazing!

i don't have terror island either.....
oh my godley and cream cheese....fukin album and a half....
they were excellent in cork all those years ago....

Gig in Eblana St Squat was fuckin ace. One of my all time faves - and Glyn - remember the quote from Bruce White? "Oh my god! The pigs REALLY ARE bastards!".
Classic.
I have all of their stuff - if yez use soulseek ye can download it off me - very hard stuff to find on vinyl these days like.
The last LP was called Terminal Island btw - VERY VERY good.
My soulseek username is - binhoker.
Feel Free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back