David Kitt: a national treasure (1 Viewer)

eoinOT

Hello. I'm just sitting at home, cogitating over the year and its products. Many collections of humans have come together and created some inspiring collections of frequency-tweaking to create aural pleasure for us all. Tonight, my focus has been drawn homeward, because Kittser is playing the local indie venue. His presence here has reminded me of the sonic contribution he has made to the pool of ear honey we have available to us. Thankfully for me, he's still relatively unknown here and I can see him in a cosy venue with quick and easy access to alcoholic refreshment. I don't know if this will continue to occur, but I feel I should count my blessings for tonight.

Hello. I'm just sitting at home, cogitating over the year and its products. Many collections of humans have come together and created some inspiring collections of frequency-tweaking to create aural pleasure for us all. Tonight, my focus has been drawn homeward, because Kittser is playing the local indie venue. His presence here has reminded me of the sonic contribution he has made to the pool of ear honey we have available to us. Thankfully for me, he's still relatively unknown here and I can see him in a cosy venue with quick and easy access to alcoholic refreshment. I don't know if this will continue to occur, but I feel I should count my blessings for tonight.

I couldn't disagree with you more.

The music of David Kitt is highly overrated.

Dear god.

Damien Rice: a national treasure

fano021.jpg

if you liked the guy, wouldn't you want him to be successful

that's just selfishness on your part
Of course everyone wishes success for the artists they like, but I think most people also enjoy getting the opportunity to see someone they're a fan of play in an intimate venue. Duh.

though then again, no one else here wents him to be successful (and rightfully so)
What?? Cop on.

Dear Eoin,

A meeting of the shareholders of the David Kitt BES scheme will be held in Buswells Hotel tonight, (David's daddy got us a good rate).

Unfortunately the accountants projections were a little optimistic and there is, at present, not enough cash to redeem the shares at par or above.

Sorry about that.

We will be doing a new round of financing for David's new album in time for the new tax year and we look forward to your involvement - look out for the envelopes with the green harps.

Kind regards,

Mormon.

PS
The charachters in the above letter are fictional. Any resemblance to or simalarity to the unfounded rumours of David's da using political contacts to shill Davids BES are completely unintentional.

Sue Pete not Me.

Thanks

Mormon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back