Dave O Doherty show on Limerick Live 95FM (1 Viewer)

dipsodoris

Did anyone hear Dave O Doherty show on Monday evening around 730 on Live 95FM - i just happened to tune in and he was talking to Des Bishop about a comedy programme Des is running in Ballymun and there were snippets of other shows...i must say i laughed out loud - does he have any gigs coming up or any other radio shows?????

dipsodoris said:
Did anyone hear Dave O Doherty show on Monday evening around 730 on Live 95FM - i just happened to tune in and he was talking to Des Bishop about a comedy programme Des is running in Ballymun and there were snippets of other shows...i must say i laughed out loud - does he have any gigs coming up or any other radio shows?????

He does a science thing for kids on RTE2's kiddie tv someday during the week, TXT the DOC it's called, he explains how to make tea in a scientific manner in a lab coat. It's actually hilarious. Possibly the best Irish TV comedy in eons.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
If you only pay minimum wage you're bound to get comedians like des bishop.

Little know fact about Des Bishop - his full name is Desley Bishop. True Story!

sent an email to my friends about this and they said he's also on Spin FM in Dublin on a Friday and Saturday night in Dublin!!!!A show called Untitled I think

Thanks for replies

DOD hadda class show on Sunday nites around a year ago, cant remember the name of the show/station, twas on around 12am...used play the Dead Milkmen+stuff..he got a load of time on the BBC Culture Show last week, fair dues!

DOD hadda class show on Sunday nites around a year ago, cant remember the name of the show/station, twas on around 12am...used play the Dead Milkmen+stuff..he got a load of time on the BBC Culture Show last week, fair dues!
yeah it was that Untitled show I think - although that would have been in about 2005 as I interviewed him back then for the UCC Xpress about it. He's a lovely guy - fair play to him for winning the award, he deserves it!

he also held his own against russell brand, with his amazing impression: "woo, i did a poo on a womans car and then i cried!"
nerdcore comedy rocks.

Newsflash: Kevin Myer's & Beth Ditto's aborted baby has murdered Detective Sergeant Christopher Hitchens with Glen Hansard's oscar because he wouldnt stop drinking cans during the feminist walking tour.

Newsflash: Kevin Myer's & Beth Ditto's aborted baby has murdered Detective Sergeant Christopher Hitchens with Glen Hansard's oscar because he wouldnt stop drinking cans during the feminist walking tour.

This is quite an unrealistic scenario.

That said, it had to happen sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back