Dave McSavage (3 Viewers)

This guy's much more likeable

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is one of the VERY FEW comments on his websites guestbook.

"... i heard you were pacing up and down in vicar just before doors opened saying to yourself that you were a failure. keep saying it, one day you might get through to yourself!!!!!"

Always used to think he was an unfunny cunt untill once up at that battle of the axe yoke he did a five minute set and he was actually good, deadly in fact. We still heckled him and all but...

Is a wanker and of course a shit comedian.

Why are the laughter lounge having him 'headlining' a gig this Friday? I probably couldn't think of a more unfunny way to kick off my bank holiday weekend.

On a side note...has anyone been a victim of his street performance abuse and if so how did you react? I've never been a victim myself but I probably would have went for him if he stepped over the line.

He was doing Karaoke in the village a couple of weeks ago, got loads of abuse.

This is one of the VERY FEW comments on his websites guestbook.

"... i heard you were pacing up and down in vicar just before doors opened saying to yourself that you were a failure. keep saying it, one day you might get through to yourself!!!!!"

god, thats not very nice.

Hi Everyone,
Im performing in Tripod on December 8th and 9th, and your all welcome, especially the people who really hate me.
Of course I know your hatred is a form of admiration, but your going to have to get your head around the fact, and I hate to say this, that Im actually quite funny.
Come and see me inside, its completely different show to the street.
My street show doesnt change that much, 80% of the people who see me on the Street, are seeing me for the first time. The people who see me all the time are the Homeless, and you youngsters.
You dudes are awesome.
McSavage

Hi Everyone,
Im performing in Tripod on December 8th and 9th, and your all welcome, especially the people who really hate me.
Of course I know your hatred is a form of admiration, but your going to have to get your head around the fact, and I hate to say this, that Im actually quite funny.
My street show doesnt change that much, 80% of the people who see me on the Street, are seeing me for the first time. The people who see me all the time are the Homeless, and you youngsters.
You dudes are awesome.
McSavage

funniest post ever!

Hi Everyone,
You dudes are awesome.
McSavage

Peek-a-boo!

Code Ninja, I see you!

Is a wanker and of course a shit comedian.

Why are the laughter lounge having him 'headlining' a gig this Friday? I probably couldn't think of a more unfunny way to kick off my bank holiday weekend.

On a side note...has anyone been a victim of his street performance abuse and if so how did you react? I've never been a victim myself but I probably would have went for him if he stepped over the line.
He sang the Addams Family song at me once years ago. I just ignored him. Lots of people used to sing that at me.

If he tried any shit on me nowadays I'd have a few words for him to be sure.

My missus once came second in a fancy dress competition as Morticia- even though she wasn't in costume

ahh goths

No I wasn't there. The rockabilly night that usually happens in the Dice Bar has been moved there until the renovations are complete (after a bin lorry crashed into it.)

queenstreetcrash1lrzj4.jpg

In a fight at school i once meant to tell a guy I'd whip his ass, but said that i was going to 'wipe' his ass by mistake. Egg. Face. Ro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back