Darren Sutherland found dead (1 Viewer)

Very sad news. Saw a few of his pro fights and he was shaping up well. He used to post a bit on the boxrec forum too, and always came across as a dedicated, decent fella. RIP

I saw him interviewed on telly.Seemed like a sound bloke.Rip.

pretty shocking. just goes to show people can think you've a lot going for you but its not enough. that fucking gimp ray d'arcy was talking about him earlier,mentioned some of is interests including r n b and hip hop,and then played coolio see you when you get there.when it was over he said,well,eh,see you...when you get there.radio norwich anyone?

Met him a few years ago, seemed like a really nice guy and was trying to get back into education and keep training at the same time. Sorry to hear this.

tragic, horrible news. i love the amateur boxing and liked watching this guy a lot, his run in the olympics was a great buzz. seemed like a top bloke as well from what i saw :(

George Hook just played some audio from an interview with Sutherland, almost immediately after his medal win. It had his mam and dad on the phone to him too. Almost has me in tears.

George Hook just played some audio from an interview with Sutherland, almost immediately after his medal win. It had his mam and dad on the phone to him too. Almost has me in tears.

He played that twice and it was on earlier in the day too.

Yeah, I had to switch it off when he started playing it again. Blubbing on the bus isn't a good look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back