Dancing related injuries. (3 Viewers)

Spam Javelin said:
I like evenings in with a good bottle of wine, clubbing, going on long walks, and movies with pop corn and fizzy drinks.

I'm solvent, with a steady job and my own car.

I LOVE listening, kittens and browsing home furnishing catalogues.

I'm not afraid to cry, but rarely do.

I can do 100 push ups.

Pm me if anyone is interested.

Can anyone be THAT perfect?!?

:heart:

do you also like puppies???

Super Dexta said:
did you say 'eep' as you fainted?

a few days back i woke up with an excruciating pain in my neck.. i figured i'd slept on it funny.. it wasn't till the next day that i remembered the copious amount of headbanging i'd been doing at the redneck manifesto gig... ouchies.

Ahhh...turtle neck! When you can't fully raise your head as your neck is so fucked from headbanging - not in a long time...but god it's so funny when that happens!

Some stiletto stamping on my toe making it break and look gammy for a few months until a new nail grew. Thank you sap in the village

And the pinnacle was going to A&E after smashing a light fitting in Isoldes Tower and banjaxing my little finger, needing stitches and such. A little over-zealous jumping or something... I kept apologising to the nicey-nice manager, but she was just trying to not get sued.

How embarrassing...and sore! but never any actual pain at the time, due to magical alcohol numbing.:p

It really was one of the best presents going. It even managed to melt my icy heart a little, by it's proximity alone.

COMICAD%20hot%20wheels%20rod%20runner.jpg

Good God. The double entendres. They're everywhere!!

Super Dexta said:
with some careful thought and investigation of myspace pages, i've managed to get it up to 9. here's the list in progress:

super dexta's top 10 boys of thumped, in no particular order:
1. #10-7
2. brianoak
3. spam javelin
4. tom.
5. oh shit
6. the strange guy
7. eoinbox
8. george mcfly
9. code ninja

i am open to suggestions as to who should go in that blank no.10 spot.

No.3! back of the net!!

I like your style girl!

At least that way even the loser won't lose out...

... maybe we could get ICUH8N to sell tickets - we'll give him 5% of the take???

Squiggle said:
I like your style girl!

At least that way even the loser won't lose out...

... maybe we could get ICUH8N to sell tickets - we'll give him 5% of the take???

now that you mention him; maybe i should bag him instead. we can travel around the world hand in hand taking pictures of empty rooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back