Dancing related injuries. (1 Viewer)

Squiggle said:
He tried to spin me, I moved, shoes didn't and down I went.

I'm gagging in sympathy with that. That pretty much exactly how I did it on my birthday a while back, except it was some fat goon falling on top of me not some amorous Joaquin Cortes type attempting the tango de la muerte.

Lefty Frizzell said:
I formally conceed that S.Javelin is a far more naturally talented player than me. Whilst I may have the ability, developed through years a perseverance, to string a couple of decent shots together and grind the opponents will down via my negative safety play, I will never achieve the level of god-given, instinctive talent that S.Javelin weilds. He is a natural showman, always looking to please the crowd with exciting shots and a bit of casual banter. I fully recognize that his black ball pot, off three cushions is probably the greatest single shot I will ever witness.

Thanks man. I know it took guts.

That pot off three cushions was and is the best shot i've ever seen. I'll definately give you that.

Speakin of guts, this guy has it in buckets. Totally fearless.

NPZ040706001.jpg

Lefty Frizzell said:
That pot off three cushions was and is the best shot i've ever seen. I'll definately give you that.

Speakin of guts, this guy has it in buckets. Totally fearless.

NPZ040706001.jpg

even with a mini-flood poking his nipples.

I can't believe how badly I got schooled in that second game. My self-confidence is in tatters.

Spam Javelin said:
Who dat? Wheels? An honest player alright. Always gives 110%.

There really is no such thing as an easy game at this level even against players who give 115%.

Spam Javelin said:
Seeing as everyones face is being splattered about the net, stick this in your pipe and smoke it.
i know

i've never even played pool with you peeps (in fact i don't think i've met you, mr. javelin)

this is what comes from rooting around in icuh8n's musty photo drawer

poor old wheels

Spam Javelin said:
DSC00550.jpg

Seeing as everyones face is being splattered about the net, stick this in your pipe and smoke it.

look at the old trouser tucky inny - we had a few locals sporting this new trend at the end of saturday night

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back