Dana (2 Viewers)

This is all bullshit. If the girl was abused in the eighties, and there was suspicion for a few years after that (her parents found out in 2005, the brother phoned them and fessed up by their account) there was a massive window of opportunity for someone to contact the police and have this matter investigated. As far as I can see, no investigation was carried out following the statement made in the court case about the music rights. So, everyone is going hammer and tongs in court about money and music rights in 2005. But no sexual abuse charges have been made, there's not even been a civil case for damages. I'm not a fan of Dana, but I feel genuinely sorry for her, having such money grabbing scumbuckets for family.

This is all bullshit. If the girl was abused in the eighties, and there was suspicion for a few years after that (her parents found out in 2005, the brother phoned them and fessed up by their account) there was a massive window of opportunity for someone to contact the police and have this matter investigated. As far as I can see, no investigation was carried out following the statement made in the court case about the music rights. So, everyone is going hammer and tongs in court about money and music rights in 2005. But no sexual abuse charges have been made, there's not even been a civil case for damages. I'm not a fan of Dana, but I feel genuinely sorry for her, having such money grabbing scumbuckets for family.

Where there's a will, there's relations.

Everything goes out the fucking window when there's money involved.

she has a daughter whose a model I think. I went looking on google and couldn't find any pics though. We should vote her in so we can see her daughter on the telly more.

anyway, heres president Martin

gun-pic_125381d.jpg

she has a daughter whose a model I think. I went looking on google and couldn't find any pics though. We should vote her in so we can see her daughter on the telly more.

gun-pic_125381d.jpg

I'm pretty certain Martin has a daughter who's a model, dunno about Dana though.

gun-pic_125381d.jpg

I know you probably don't want McGuinness as President.
But it is great at how pissed off everyone in the establishment, especially RTE, is about him running.

From where i'm sitting, its the most sectarian stuff i've seen in years - its like the early 90's in dublin all of a sudden. nordie's got over all this a long time ago.

agreed but I kind of think its not unexpected to McGuinness and that its kind working more in his favour than otherwise.

though I could be wrong I do get the sense that theres more outrage at Miriam O'Callaghan following the Prime Time debate than at McGuinness for what she said

Its just that nobody seems to believe his IRA story so its hard to take him seriously when he appears to be telling lies about it. I dislike the feeling I have that its all just a propaganda stunt for SF, They'll be so smug with McGuinness in the park that they'll think they own the whole place. I'd sooner vote for dana (at least she hasnt a hope of winning)

yea I agree with that too. I actually think it'd be a disaster for the country if he was elected. But all that establishment stuff that ann post said is right too and makes me want to give him the vote out of sheer spite.

fuck it, maybe I'll abstain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back