dan brown (1 Viewer)

3.jpg

Look at the state of him. I'd say he thinks he's great. I've seen him on TV a couple of times and he tries to come across all college professory. He's a fucking prick. And his hair is woegeous.

Evil Bandit said:
About two years ago my mates bird told me about a book called 'The DaVinci Code' and made out that it was a secret underground book that would bring down the Catholic Church so I thought I'd have to check it out.

The next day I went into Eason and asked the girl at the helpdesk if she'd ever heard of a book called 'The Davinci Code' by Dan Brown, thinking she'd either say "no" and I'd laugh at her not being as cool as me or she'd say "yes" and be impressed at my knowledge of hip, cult literature.

Unfortunatley she just looked at me with nothing but contempt then half heartedly gestured in the direction of a MASSIVE display covering about three shelves full of the aforementioned book :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Ha, pwned ;)

I love reading... I love books... I was given a free copy of the Da Vinci Code when I bought my last mobile phone (to replace one that was stolen). It has sat unread on my shelf since. I've bought many books and read them since.

The only book to have less success with me prior to this was a christmas present of "Sushi for Beginners", which I at least tried to read.

The blurb on the back and the first two pages of The Da Vinci Code were more than enough.

Anybody want a mint condition paperback copy? It's occupying valuable shelf space.

Actually, maybe I should take this to the freecycle thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back