DAMN YOU FATHER!!!!! I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!! (1 Viewer)

piratecore

Website
www.myspace.com
i am a rather portly gentleman. Or a bloated beer swilling git depending on ones opinion. my father is in the same situation but with an extra 27 years of ciirhosis inducing liver abuse and over eating or fried foodstuffs. being the comedy genius that he is, he declares with a smug grin and a peroni in his chunny talon that he has entered us both along with some of his equally health conscious friends in a relay marathon and that we better start training a bit tomorrow cos its in two months. git. i am going to make him rue the day.

any ideas for revenge????

i know i know, my bad
i felt you were asking for it though

in all seriousness though, do it! i find swimming helps me get fit. a marathon? yeah i don't think so fren. but godspeed piratecore, godspeed.

You can walk it, you know. But the thing is, if you walk it, the thing you have to fear and loathe most is not people making fun of you. Oh no, that would be too easy. It will be people fucking cheering you in a really patronising fashion. People standing there going, "Good job! You're doing great! You'll get there!", spluttering out the same hackneyed phrases of encouragement they use for the women's 'mini-marathon', and when potty training toddlers.

You better get runnin' piratecore. Get running or you'll have to deal with arseholes clapping and cheering for you because you're walking down the road and, despite their good intentions and sincerity, you will want to punch them. If you can run past them, you will be rid of them sooner.

In all seriousness, and seriously though, there are loads of running threads on thumped and I'm sure between the lot of us we can give you some good tips. It's not that hard to get up to six miles.

Oh, and any idea what leg of the relay you're running?

The best revenge is that on the day, people will cheer him in a patronising manner. Make him run whatever leg of it has the greatest number of spectators. Find those spectators and spread a really embarrassing rumour about him that will cause them to sputter even more humiliating cliches of encouragement.

Go to the cop shop and make a complaint about your Da touching
your sleeping balls when he comes in from the pub.
You can always drop the charges when he's learned his lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back