damius corpus needs gigs (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
since we don't seem to be part of the <cough> 'cool band club' or equally 'bands with new-found attitude club', (which I might add was started up behind my back, without chinese weaponry or due forethought), damien frost (name may be changed to damius corpus if i still think it's good after writing this) will play any gig, any time, anywhere. we want to play your gig. give us some gigs. you f*cking w*nkers.

what? this isn't fair! how the hell are you able to remember stuff that happened yesterday? is your nickname pantone247 because you like a graphic arsist or something, like, y'know? you're on the list now mate, ohhh, you're gonna pay ... with the blood of one thousand owls! ha ha ha!

what the hell do you think? now you're on the list, the blood of 542 shrews from you...

hag (20 Jun, 2001 02:11 p.m.):
since we don't seem to be part of the <cough> 'cool band club' or equally 'bands with new-found attitude club',

Which bands fall into which categories? What if you're a cool band with new found atitude? What happens then? FUCKING HELL WHAT HAPPENS THEN????????????????

What happens then is that you'll be doubly unlikely to play a dig with Damien Frost.

no, wait, i take it all back. if it means we can play a shin dig, i'll wipe the slate clean. promise.

hag (20 Jun, 2001 02:56 p.m.):
what? this isn't fair! how the hell are you able to remember stuff that happened yesterday? is your nickname pantone247 because you like a graphic arsist or something, like, y'know? you're on the list now mate, ohhh, you're gonna pay ... with the blood of one thousand owls! ha ha ha!

maybe if you lost the diease ridden vermin people would be more accomadating.

graphic artist, pah!! I prefer the term 'Visual Communicator'

oh and another thing, I've said it once and I'll say it again: Nobody likes damian frost(except damo). that's why's ye have no gigs lined up.

Now lets see ye try and get on the bill for creamfields eh eh eh

la la la, i've said it be whore and you'll bend it me men. shut it stevo, i'll bleedin' burst ye. damo likes us because he thinks we're named after him is all. our only fan is a misguided about why he likes us. and he's a guy. oh ... i despair, you start a rock band with the sole aim of getting your away, no one give you gigs, no one gives you chicks and your only fan likes you by mistake. will sombody please just give me a hug (and maybe some kisses) and tell me it's ok? anyone?

ammm....
wasn't i talking to you about doing gigs in cork a few months back????
hmmmm!!!!!
so do i take the blank as a lack of interest????
or should i just not care anymore????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back