CutterHeadRecords Mastering (1 Viewer)

peter

Website
www.chrmastering.eu
Hi Guys, Some of you might know me, others not. Peter from Trenches.

I just opened a little mastering studio in the midlands focus is on analogue mastering for Digital formats and vinyl.

I also provide post production and R2R transfers.

Winter special: +3 track mastering 10% discount. Contact me here or email cutterheadrecords(at)gmail(dot)com . Offer of free sample master available for first time clients.

Would be good to spread the word.

www.cutterheadrecords.com

You can find me on spambook also.

http://www.facebook.com/CutterHeadRecords

Your price list needs some spaces between the words and your Press Kit has a +44 phone number instead of +353 44.

Good luck boss!

Moose, it comes out in firefox like that but on chrome everything is ok. For the life of me I can't figure out why. Maybe someone with knowledge of building sites could let me know why this happens.

Ann Post, yes it's a typo cheers missed that typo.

Thanks for having a look HMD. Could be a corruption in the upload but I did upload a couple of times and each was the same. The Vinyl pricelist is in the same format but no corruption. I shall figure it out soon. Thanks again for taking the time to look.

IMG_0304-1.jpg

Photo of workspace.....

So folks, with winter fully upon us, why not warm yourself up with some mastering, the warmth of mastering with tubes that is. We are running a winter special for all our friends. When you order +3 Tracks mastering you will receive a 10% discount on total.

www.cutterheadrecords.com

You can contact me directly @ 0877951155 to discuss a project.

Quick update.

I have added Neumann VMS70 to cutting part of the studio. I am currently building a new room in Dublin city. Shortly I will be able to supply on site vinyl pressing.

Best

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back