Curry Rolls - Where art thou? (1 Viewer)

I'm from Cork, dude, born & bred. The chipper is Dino's pizza. KCs in Douglas, where I'm from, is reckoned to be one of the best chippers in the city...that's where I would have had potato pies from back in the day. Next time you're in Cork you should visit KCs and try their potato pies :)

I certainly shall. I would de down working in Douglas often enough.

Damo- I am too intrigued not to give one of these a shot:

scottish-deep-fried-pizza-05-1000.jpg

When I was a kid I used to get those funny little 6 inch frozen mini pizzas you cook under the grill and would put extra cheese on them then put it between two slices of buttered batch bread with loads of vinegar. I think I'll be able for at least half a deep fried variety.

fuck, pics just are not going to do it for me. please get someone to video it.

edit - sorry for hijacking. did you get a curry roll into you in the end?

Dunno if it was said before, but the Golden Chip in Phibsboro does a lovely Curry Roll.

Pizza Crunch in Glasgow at the weekend was gorgeous . Cheese and tomato sauce on fried bread. How could you go wrong?

Battered footlong black pudding was a bridge to far for me. Not for the skinning girls wearing belts as skirts though. They were having it with curry sauce and a single.

fuck, pics just are not going to do it for me. please get someone to video it.

edit - sorry for hijacking. did you get a curry roll into you in the end?

Not had a take away since but planning on one tonight for the Friday Film night - so I'll let u know...

I liek the look of those potato things..

Dunno if it was said before, but the Golden Chip in Phibsboro does a lovely Curry Roll.

/QUOTE]

The Curry Rolls from there were great and the chips not bad and big portions too. I think we have a knew chipper CHEERS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back