Cuntz breakin in your house (3 Viewers)

there was one weekend i was workin when this young innocent looking dude came in with a loada really rare deadly vinyl. he seemed genuine until i started asking questions, beginning with things like,' ah man how can you sell this?! its a classic'. then he got real shifty. 'just gotta sell em' he was sayin. he had about 500 quids worth of records. think i offered him 30 quid saying that that was the best he'd get as they werent in good nick(they were all immaculate). so he was like, 'deadly yeah'.
next day got a phonecall from a concerned dude saying a bag of records were stolen. hey presto it was the bunch. now basically i told him that id paid 30 quid for them and he was delighted to have them back so he bought them back. so the thief got 30 quid buit at the end of the day it was all good.
after than i asked mr.boss what i should do in such a situation. he reckoned if i suspect thievery to just take the records and say that we believe they are stolen. apparantly 9 out of 10 times the dude will just run.

Ex work colleague of mine who lives in the same apartment complex walked into her sitting room a few weeks ago and screamed the place down when she found a guy sleeping on her couch... but since she was daft enough to leave her door to the terrace open all night I have to say I didn't have much sympathy for her. It's just off fucking Thomas Street for God's sake!

To be fair now though, there has been more than one night that I have gotten
a bit mouldy off in some hotel in the shticks, and staggered about the place
till I found an open room and had a bit of a crash and burn.

This is when its actually good that when you wake up at the ass crack of the
morning when youve been out on the gargle, because then you can quickly
make good your escape, stage left. While hopefully not waking anyone else
in the room.
If there are any.

would it happen often or is stealing cds just not really worth the bother, do you think?

I once interrupted burglars who'd loaded about 500 of my CDs into a bag - loads of stuff I never would have been able to replace. Phew. They also nicked my rent money (it was back in the days of leave-the-cash-on-the-mantlepiece rent collection), but then dropped it in the garden! It did still freak me out though, they went through my underwear drawer and stuff... :mad:

My mum once wandered out of her bedroom in her underwear only to meet a young lad who'd climbed in the bathroom window. I'm she gave him just as much of a fright, an elderly woman in her smalls is a distrubing sight when you're 15 :) He made a half-assed attempt at pretending he thought there was a room to let in the house, and bolted for the door when she shouted for my Dad.

after than i asked mr.boss what i should do in such a situation. he reckoned if i suspect thievery to just take the records and say that we believe they are stolen. apparantly 9 out of 10 times the dude will just run.
and what about that 1 time out of 10 they pull a knife or a syringe or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back