Cuntz breakin in your house (1 Viewer)

Ex work colleague of mine who lives in the same apartment complex walked into her sitting room a few weeks ago and screamed the place down when she found a guy sleeping on her couch... but since she was daft enough to leave her door to the terrace open all night I have to say I didn't have much sympathy for her. It's just off fucking Thomas Street for God's sake!

Ex work colleague of mine who lives in the same apartment complex walked into her sitting room a few weeks ago and screamed the place down when she found a guy sleeping on her couch... but since she was daft enough to leave her door to the terrace open all night I have to say I didn't have much sympathy for her. It's just off fucking Thomas Street for God's sake!

I don't really see what that has to do with the A-Team.........

You & naive with your hair in pigtails, I bet.
Do much babysitting?

My hair's too short for pigtails these days... but if I let it grow again then yeah, it'll be back to the little house on the prarie braids. She shares a terrace with me though... and she's a good 10 years older than me... my door was locked so I wasn't the one screaming the place down.

I do a bit of work in an apartment complex near Thomas St. fairly regularly.
Was talking to the head of the residents association. He was telling me guys have scaled up the outside of the buildings, using the balconies, & broken into apartments on the 4th floor!

I do a bit of work in an apartment complex near Thomas St. fairly regularly.
Was talking to the head of the residents association. He was telling me guys have scaled up the outside of the buildings, using the balconies, & broken into apartments on the 4th floor!

You telling me I should move?

Fuck that!
If you move, where will you get your skag?

It is always fun when I'm working outside around there.
Usually takes about 10 minutes before I either see people dealing or get offered drugs.

Also, I saw Brendan Kilkenny there yesterday.

Fuck that!

Usually takes about 10 minutes before I either see people dealing or get offered drugs.

Been here a year and a half and never been offered anything. It must be the residual pigtails. Even one of the members of the weirdo hall of fame says 'good morning' to me every day when I pass him instead of his reputed "fuck off" - I feel cheated.

Been here a year and a half and never been offered anything. It must be the residual pigtails. Even one of the members of the weirdo hall of fame says 'good morning' to me every day when I pass him instead of his reputed "fuck off" - I feel cheated.

Serious? When I lived on Thomas St. I got the "y'lookin" every other day.
Although I I was hanging around Parliament St. the other week and some young one asked me was I selling, so perhaps I just look like a scumbag.

Serious? When I lived on Thomas St. I got the "y'lookin" every other day.
Although I I was hanging around Parliament St. the other week and some young one asked me was I selling, so perhaps I just look like a scumbag.

Yep... apparently he's somewhat infamous... for sideburns, a radio and a duffel coat. Says a cheery 'hello' to me every morning and makes small talk about the weather. Any of my other interaction with the locals is similarly civilised.

Fuck that!

Skag? *twirls pigtail*

Seriously 19 months here, never been attacked, robbed, threatened, or offered anything, or finding some random man sleeping on my sofa... which was where I came in to this thread. Lived on Little Ship St for 5 years, right next to a cop shop, and had to step over passed out junkies on my way to work many times... Thomas St seems civilised in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back