Cuntz breakin in your house (4 Viewers)

Raudi Raus Schinkel

Hi Guys,

I was in me bedroom there earlier and some cunt got a ladder and was tryin to break in my room. I thought it was the painters comin back for their ladder so I cocked me head out the bathroom window and said

"eh hello?"

cos he'd no manners jumpin over the back wall. then yer man went runninn accross all the rooftops like a monkey and fell into bushes and I thought that was suspicious so I called the gaurds .

Then I went outside and saw a lad chasin him with an iron bar. so I ran round to the adjacent street and a man opened his front door and he ran in there and then the lad with the iron bar ran in after him. then the guards came and I flagged them and showed them the house.

the man who owned the house said that yer man said he "lost his ball" so he let him in.

the vigilante with the iron bar caught yer man by the time the gardai showed up but he'd jumped into the next garden. ( those walls are fierce high. )

they couldnt get him out cos the person who lived in the next house wasnt home. so we waited 5 minutes to see what happened.

they had to bind his feet and hands and get him over the wall and then had to carry him into the police car.

was like a scene from The 'dah dah duh dah' Bill.

So excitin.

well then I rang the landlord to say get them fuckin ladders outta the back garden please.

but before that the neighbours were swoppin stories .

one girl said a lad got in her room in the middle of the night with a knife. shes grand tho.

i also heard that that man today broke into no 17 a few minutes before that why the gaurds were tipped off before i rang them.

he was high tho' shur he kept tryin to break into places even tho he'd been seen until he found something to pawn

they picked the wrong house to burgle. shur I've we've nothin but a load of costume jewellery.

do you think burglurs like Circle tho?

Id say if we were oasis fans we woulda been cleaned out.

n.jpg

he had this ben sherman on him, i might email this picture down to the guards in cased theyve no cameras down in the cop shop

i dont want people breaking in while im in the house. are you there all alone? what are you wearing?

i used to keep all my cds hidden incase anyone tried to steal them but i dont anymore - theres only a few of them any good anyway. still though, i spent a fair bit on them i suppose. would anyone bother robbing records?

did you get in a sly dig ad they passed you?

when we lived in finglas we always had the cops chasing lads through the back gardens. One time i opened the side gate to let branch lad through and he said to me 'don't let anyone see you opening the gate' i.e. the locals as they'd think i was helping the filth. I'd gladly help them catch the wankers around there.

That cop returned the favor a couple of weeks later.

no, i'd say yer man with the crowbar did tho. we asked him did he assault the robber but he said no, he said he caugh him by the trousers and he fell, but im inclined not to believe him. vigilantes lie a lot, did ya never watch the A-team?

The A-Team proves nothing. They expertly threw grenades so that the explosive force would merely send their opponents into the air and possibly knock them unconcious.

Its actually pretty amazing that in all of their years fighting with ak-47s not one person was killed.

i dont want people breaking in while im in the house. are you there all alone? what are you wearing?

i used to keep all my cds hidden incase anyone tried to steal them but i dont anymore - theres only a few of them any good anyway. still though, i spent a fair bit on them i suppose. would anyone bother robbing records?

I was at home alone writing a yoke up for the paper about a stabbin, involvin 2 estonian lads, flatmates, but this was way better. I was dyin of a hangover after last night so I was in me jamas.

did you get in a sly dig ad they passed you?

when we lived in finglas we always had the cops chasing lads through the back gardens. One time i opened the side gate to let branch lad through and he said to me 'don't let anyone see you opening the gate' i.e. the locals as they'd think i was helping the filth. I'd gladly help them catch the wankers around there.

That cop returned the favor a couple of weeks later.

my brother lives in blanch an he the vigilante out there. some wimmen came knockin on his door and said they would get someone bigger than him to beat him up.

the a-team - nobody ever died
BA got shot once. And i think someone died in the vietnam episode.

edit: yep...

The team's ties to the Vietnam War were referenced again in the fourth season finale, "The Sound of Thunder", in which the team's introduced to Tia (Tia Carrere), a war orphan and daughter of fourth season antagonist Gen. Fullbright. Returning to Vietnam, Fullbright is killed (and his murderer, a Vietnam colonel, is killed in retaliation) during the mission and Tia returns with the team to the United States (see also: casting).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tni4h7kRb-k"]YouTube - LOST A-Team[/ame]

this is the stupidest fuckin thing i ever saw on youtube. ha ha, these must be young lads makin these up or some weird Lost? A-team fanatic

it probably just got mentioned though?

did you ever notice in star trek the next generation when ever theres a cave in and they get stuck under rocks they just shake them off and carry on

or in the 1960s star trek, when they arrive on a new planet, one of them always gets eaten, usually the black lad or the asian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back