croissants in cans? (1 Viewer)

nofunchee

Website
www.myspace.com
ernestos thread got me thinking about things in cans and i remembered croissants in a can. does anybody know of this? the can pops and unravels around this can-shaped lump of thin, rolled dough. the dough is perforated so it is easily separated into triangles which are then rolled into croissant shapes and baked. they're fuckin' great. only problem is that i haven't seen them in years. anybody know where i can get my grubby little hands on this shit?

oh they're everywhere! every shop i know has them and they're in the dairy section (for some mad reason). the can is sort of tin and tall

i loved them once, was disappointed by them another time, and cannot eat them anymore.

but you can deffo get em around the city

does this mean you won't " :heart: me 4 eva."

sure it does. i saw wat tyler 'cos of you and your ilk.

so it would seem from everyone's replies that i probably should have just gone looking for croissants in a can. they seem to be growing from the trees. i have the exact same problem in my kitchen. i could be looking for the sugar for half an hour before someone comes in and i franticly go "where's the fucking sugar, i can't find it anywhere?", at which point they remove it from my hand and smack me on the head with it, or something. it wasn't supposed to be like this.

There was a story doing the rounds a while back about a woman who had cookie dough (same idea as the crossiants) in her car. It was hot in the car and the yeast did its stuff and the can of dough popped. The woman though it was a gunshot, put her hand to the back of her head and felt the mass of gluey dough stuck there. She thougt she had been shoot in the head and she drove to hospital all the time holding in her "brains".

Anyway the other night on Discover those two supergay guys that do mythbusters recreated this with different brands of dough.

Fuuuck

When those things pop they don't do it gently. No wonder the woman got a fright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back