Crocodile Hunter R.I.P. (1 Viewer)

ah lads the fella was a legend i'd say he was comentating on his own death right up to his last breath, i don't know what this bent ref stuff is was he not an active conservationist

[SIZE=-1] “One activist got so angry he donned a cow suit and lamped Hotrine right outside the court. Wow! He chopped him in the gob. And he’s legged it. Great running.”[/SIZE]

and here, you were warned on the general forum earlier. It's a shit joke man.

A warning would be something like 'dont say that again or <insert>'. People expressed there distaste for my joke which I happen to find funny so are you issuing me a warning now sunshine?

If you're happy re-iterating the earlier general thread you may also come across a part where I said I was saying it for my own enjoyment not yours so go stick ballygowan water bottles up your arse and preach to someone else.

i think saying its preaching is a bit extreme.

if its just for your own enjoyment, just keep saying it to yourself. I would have thought you'd have gotten the picture earlier- not even janer thought it was funny.

RIP Stevie. That man was all about the kids too...did for overcoming fear of crocodiles what Jacko did for vertigo...

i think saying its preaching is a bit extreme.

if its just for your own enjoyment, just keep saying it to yourself. I would have thought you'd have gotten the picture earlier- not even janer thought it was funny.

Enjoyment comes in many forms and one is your reaction. Thanks. Secondly what right have you to say Janer didn't even find it funny? Why would JANER have to find it funny? is he special?

You can be sure that he was doing something to the poor stingray to get killed. Stingrays almost never attack, it was the 3rd time someone had been killed by one in Aussie history and almost all of those are when people step on them. Just swimming beside it bollocks, he was trying to get his finger up its arse to annoy it! He was a decent enough lad but he didn't show much respect for the animals he made his living off and he reminds me of the Grizzly man who got eaten by bears.

Enjoyment comes in many forms and one is your reaction. Thanks. Secondly what right have you to say Janer didn't even find it funny? Why would JANER have to find it funny? is he special?

your being ridiculous and i think you're taking my first post a bit too seriously.

on the topic of steve irwin- one of very few people to actually be killed by stingray's...anyone got the exact number?

and yes...janer's a bit special

A warning would be something like 'dont say that again or <insert>'. People expressed there distaste for my joke which I happen to find funny so are you issuing me a warning now sunshine?

If you're happy re-iterating the earlier general thread you may also come across a part where I said I was saying it for my own enjoyment not yours so go stick ballygowan water bottles up your arse and preach to someone else.

Rape the drummer, i think you hurt his feelings. Someone takes their own sense of humour a bit too seriously I think.
Bless.

that may be the first time i've been addressed as rape the drummer....to my knowledge anyway...its a bit weird

you picked the profile name, and it is weird.
Anyhow its beside the point... stop hurting Politapills feelings, people like him are very sensitive. I sent him a tiny bit of free PunkPoints to perk him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back