Crimethinc pharmaceutical company opened up??? (4 Viewers)

wow, this thread is just so funny, like.
Take that crimethinc.

crimethinc do lots of good advice on herbal stuff, the herbal abortion thing was definitely one of the most interesting parts of their "DIY guide 2".

nooly said:
slagging off crimethinc is like shooting dairy cows in a barrel
does this barrel have eyeholes and a hole to stick the gun out though? cos i'd imagine said activity would be quite challenging if not

see what i did there? you meant the cows were in the barrel, but i took the alternative meaning as being that the shooter was in the barrel, and rendered it a wiity 'play on words', if you like. i'm hilarious!

4/10.

I was enjoying the joke, which would have gotten a 7.5 out of ten, and then you went and ruined it by explaining it.

A JOKE IS NOT GOOD IF YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT. God...

Fucking Crimethinc.
Fucking, fucking, fucking Crimethinc.
I hate Crimethinc. I shouldn't even honour it with a capital letter.
Herbal abortions are for pussies. Real punks don't care about anything, so they should get off their 'Nature' high horse and have a Ryanair baby (ie mashed, vacuumed and sitting in a bucket in England).
Good luck trying to get rid of a foetus with a sprig of parsley up the fanny.

one way of doing a homemade abortion would the reading the pregnant lady crimethink until her body has a bullshit overdose and violently expels the child,although buying a crimethinc book for this purpose is till a waste of money.have the little american wingecore bastards never heard of whiskey and a coathanger

yes they are fun... dunno bout crimethinc but the coolie are about set to open their own company... so much drugs these days.. not funny no more...

barndog said:
have the little american wingecore bastards never heard of whiskey and a coathanger

i'll abort you with a coathanger

herbal abortions can work if you know what you're doing. most people don't because information and assistance isn't available to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back