Credit Cards and the Dole (1 Viewer)

Lepra

Luxuriant Flowing Hair Club for Scientists
My old credit card is about to expire and i've just been declined for a permanent tsb ice card because i don't meet their "credit policy criteria", i presume because i've been on the dole for 15th months.

Where can i go from here? Any dolers applied while they're receiving benefits and been successful?

Cheers

Mine was just automatically re-issued. With a much higher credit limit.

i think 3v is the way to go, i had a hole rigmarole with this a few years back and it bbasicaly turned out that its pretty much impossible.

as far as i know its policy not to give out cc's to people on welfare, same with loans....banks are c**ts, i paid off 500e last week and asked them reduce my limit, which over the years they had increased without me noticing (this prcactice is now banned apparently) they wouldnt let me reduce the limit, so I asked to speak to a manager, who told me send a letter to head office because the limit I wanted was too low,300e!!..bloody ridiculous..

thhats nuts, have you considered calling consumer rights people?? i've done thhat once or twice, with the result that the garage where i bought my car had to pay for my nct and getting money back in another case. basically just because the bank says, doesnt make it true.

i've rang them alright before...really helpful. They reduced the limit, theyre so full of it...can't pay off the card without a slip from a statement, yet you can put money into accounts with slips made available to you. maybe I'm just whinging, just seems they want to catch ya out in anyway possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back