Crazy Hairstyles (1 Viewer)

dleacht

While researching Halloween Costumes (yes I realise its August) I came across these

Still trying to figure out how this works :)

371675474.jpg

371675473.jpg

There's no way that's all her own hair, she's listed as a hair entertainer whatever that is

371675472.jpg

I thought about that but I have hair extensions as my own hair isn't too long so need to have something that hides the clips. I'd love to try the Christmas tree one but have no idea how to start attempting it.

I thought about that but I have hair extensions as my own hair is long so need to have something that hides the clips. I'd love to try the Christmas tree one but have no idea how to start attempting it.

I'd say get some thin but sturdy wire and make a small halo then twist it like a twisty straw up through the middle. A whole lotta teasing and wrapping around would do the trick. You'd probably need an extra set of hands.

ETA: you could also crumple some paper on the inside of the frame to give it more shape without the weight. That way you'd only need the hair to cover the outside and not fill the inside frame, if you get what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back