Crayonsmith EP (1 Viewer)

ostrichsyndrome said:
Anyone heard this? pretty good, some sounds like goodtime john and other bits kinda like an electro MBV.
I saw him play the róisín about 6 weeks ago, nice stuff!

one-man band effort live, guitar/vox and minidisc backing yoke, would be curious to hear how it sounds on ceedee.

Igor said:

one-man band effort live, guitar/vox and minidisc backing yoke, would be curious to hear how it sounds on ceedee.
didn't see that gig, but seen him twice playing with other people, bass player and keyboard player. pretty solid, sounds good on CD

ostrichsyndrome said:
didn't see that gig, but seen him twice playing with other people, bass player and keyboard player. pretty solid, sounds good on CD
The mp3s sound really good!
A bit like Notwist, a bit like New Order, a bit like Sebadoh.
Good stuff.

Re: Crayonsmith EP/Website/Jeff Martin album laucnh

Ian said:
Heard the first 2 songs on the CD... Nice
Hey!
Just to let you know that the CRAYONSMITH website www.crayonsmith.com is up with mp3s from the Debut EP "You Get Down Here!" on sale for e4.99 in Tower and Road Records.Also, we're supporting JEFF MARTIN for the launch of his new album "Spoons" in Crawdaddy on Tue. 28th Sept.We'll be on around 8:30 so get there early!

Thanks,

Ciaran (Crayonsmith)

Re: Crayonsmith EP/Website/Jeff Martin album laucnh

ciaran s said:
Hey!
Just to let you know that the CRAYONSMITH website www.crayonsmith.com is up with mp3s from the Debut EP "You Get Down Here!" on sale for e4.99 in Tower and Road Records.Also, we're supporting JEFF MARTIN for the launch of his new album "Spoons" in Crawdaddy on Tue. 28th Sept.We'll be on around 8:30 so get there early!
I just listened to the mp3s, theyre very good. Where were they recorded?Crawdaddy is part of the Pod, isnt it?

yea listening to this right now.i would go along with the electro MBV with regards the first song.top stuff.great guitar sound.very lovely indeed.

Igor said:

Yeah, that was a great set, looking forward to having him back.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back