Crayonsmith (3-piece now!) w/ Warlords of Pez + Monkey Tennis, Crawadaddy Tue. Dec.20 (1 Viewer)

ciaran s

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi all!
Hope you're well. We're now a 3-piece (Ronan Jackson:bass, guitar, vox;Ruadhan O Meara: keys, guitar, vox; and me:guitar, glock, vox) and we're playing the BRING THE TOYS gig in Crawdaddy, Harcourt St. on Tuesday Dec.20 with the Warlords of Pez, Neosupervital, Bodytonic VS Clampdown and DJs Monkey Tennis, Donal Dineen and David Kitt.

Doors are at 8 and entry fee is a toy for children (briilliant idea!)

See you there, then

Thanks,

Ciaran

clonan attack said:
Is there a running order for this?

also are Warlords of Pez going to play ANYTHING new?at least put on santa hats

Hey Clonan Attack!
Don't really know about the line up yet. I do know that we're on from 10:30 coz we didn't want you to miss any nitelink this time!

Re: Crayonsmith (3-piece now!) w/ Warlords of Pez + Monkey Tennis, Crawadaddy Tue. De

big fists said:
bring the bleedin toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kermitstickerlarge.jpg

you wearing your muppet face?

Re: Crayonsmith (3-piece now!) w/ Warlords of Pez + Monkey Tennis, Crawadaddy Tue. De

you wearing your muppet face?[/quote]

only if you bring the bog people

Wheels said:
Strewth! What went wrong?

Well Ralph got kicked out for wait for it............
not putting his bag in the cloakroom.

the whole thing was a mess, double booked on purpose to get more money, then all the sets were cut to 20 minutes, it didnt kick off til after midnight which meant i and most people were far too drunk to concentrate on David O'Doherty.

Missed Warlords complete set just cos i went to the jacks and got chattin for a few minutes.

Sound was dog muck too.

that Strewth enough for ya?

maybe im gettin bit caught up in myself though cos it was for charity and thanks to the night lots of kids will have toys this christmas, including The Game of Life and a Garda Helicopter replica!

brian.html said:
Well Ralph got kicked out for wait for it............
not putting his bag in the cloakroom.

no no, there was more than that- i sat down for a minute on my bag. Im such a shit stirrer. And poor dee got kicked out for sitting down beside me. CUNTS.

still it was pretty funny after...

(Chorus)
Egg raid on mojo! (x4)
We dressed all in black. We snuk up around the back. We began to
attack. The eggs they cracked on mojo's back. Go!!
(Chorus)
Gonna fight! Gonna fight! Gonna egg raid tonight!
Gonna fight! Gonna fight! Gonna egg raid tonight!
Egg raid! Gonna die! Eat up mojo al the time!!

:D

Hey all,

Just to say sorry that the night left such a bad taste and tainted the whole Charity Gig thing.We're just getting over it now.TERRIBLE, GREEDY MANAGEMENT!!Crawdaddy is a fuckin great venue but they're gonna develop such a bad reputation if they keep this kind of shit up.giveamanakick were rushed out of the venue after playing a fuckin animal set to a crowd full of people buying drinks at their ALBUM LAUNCH(!) back in September

Last night, things just seemed to get even more ridiculous as the night went on. Some stupid drunk girl pulled the chair from under my friend as he was about to sit down.His drink went all over the place.My other friend told her to buy him another drink but she refused. He then grabbed her bottle of Miller off her and poured it out in front of her.Two of the management came over and made a big deal about the whole thing and started contradicting each other which just made things even worse.They then threatened to throw my friends out after they waited 2 and a half hours for us to start.It's like Crawdaddy just freaked out at how many people turned up and lost the head.

Later on, the bouncers refused two of my friend's workmates because they were over 40!!

Anyway, thanks a million to everyone for coming out and suporting the cause.Next gig will defo be a longer set WITH a frickin soundcheck.

Also, fair play to Monkey Tennis for organising the event and for keepin their heads throughout an extremely frustrating night.

Thanks and Happy Christmas,

Ciaran (Crayonsmith)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back