Cranberries (2 Viewers)

My college roommate, when I was 18, played them non-stop along with Sarah McLachlan. I think this might be the root of me despising most female singers. They make me want to bang my head against the wall in hopes to stop the pain.

is joan armatrading any good? i ingeruted a couple of her albums but have never listened to them

you didn't see the video then

Just watched it on youtube there, it's a bit shite, but she looks cool in the gold though.

Some fellas in France years ago were telling us how much they liked the 'Creameries'. Not wanting to offend them, we went on for a while about how great milk is, how much we liked butter etc, until we copped on what they were on about.

Zombie (or Tommy, as I thought it was called for a while) is a good song.
THAT SONG NEARLY RUINED THE ROCK N JOCK WEEKEND ON MTV. THANK GOD FOR FLAVOR FLAV RUNNIN' OUT OF THE PENATLY BOX WITH A HOCKEY STICK AND TAKIN' A SWING AT EVERYONE. QUEEN LATIFA CROSSIN' OVER SHAWN KEMP WAS PRETTY SWEET TOO. IT WAS A BASKETBALL GAME BY THE WAY.... YOU FREAKS.

XMAAHQUAANNNDOS!!!

I didn't want to start a new thread.
And I can't believe I'm asking.
And it really is for a friend.
And this is a really long shot.

But,by any chance would anyone have a lead for getting in touch with anyone from the cranberries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back