Crack Rock Stead 7 (2 Viewers)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
I read on the Infesteds myspace page that the Crack rock Steady Seven are touring europe in april, CR7 line-up for that tour is Stza (LOC, Choking Victim, etc.), Brad Logan (F-minus, LOC) and the rest of the band is being made up of The Infested. is anyone booking them ? Toxic im looking your way, someone please book them saves me flying over to the uk to see them.

I read on the Infesteds myspace page that the Crack rock Steady Seven are touring europe in april, CR7 line-up for that tour is Stza (LOC, Choking Victim, etc.), Brad Logan (F-minus, LOC) and the rest of the band is being made up of The Infested. is anyone booking them ? Toxic im looking your way, someone please book them saves me flying over to the uk to see them.

Stza/leftover crack was miserable in the voodoo the last time they played.

i thought it was pretty good but not as good as at wasted in blackpool that was excellent and so was stza acoustic that was real good.
plus the gig in vooodoo was without Ezra and Brad, so the only other was Alec on bass and hes such a cunt its not even funny

i thought it was pretty good but not as good as at wasted in blackpool that was excellent and so was stza acoustic that was real good.
plus the gig in vooodoo was without Ezra and Brad, so the only other was Alec on bass and hes such a cunt its not even funny

I heard they were even worse at Wasted and I believe Ezra was outside the venue smacked up to the eyeballs??

Not really into them much anymore myself so wouldnt be too concenred if I seen them or not. Roll on May for Rebellion in Amsterdam!

i just thought the singer from loftover crack thought he was the singer form rancid!!, no really someone u wanna look up 2 i reckon!! great buzz in the crowd and lots of friends there but the band were bollocks!!...."thug life"??:confused:

i just thought the singer from loftover crack thought he was the singer form rancid!!, no really someone u wanna look up 2 i reckon!! great buzz in the crowd and lots of friends there but the band were bollocks!!...."thug life"??:confused:

The bass player saying "we dont actually want you guys up here hitting our microphones" was miserable along with the stand in guitarist who was over enthusiastic in a McFly type way. Think it says Bug Life on Stza's stomach and not thug life.......he's a mutant anyway

The bass player saying "we dont actually want you guys up here hitting our microphones" was miserable along with the stand in guitarist who was over enthusiastic in a McFly type way. Think it says Bug Life on Stza's stomach and not thug life.......he's a mutant anyway

damn.. that my next tattoo idea out the window..
granted i cant get tattooed till i get rid of these scabies..
hehehehhehe

the gig i thought was amazing.. i came up from waterford to see it and i was dying with a fever.. maby it was the fever that made me think it was amazing i dunno.. i really enjoyed myself but didnt like the mcfly looking teenage trendpunx standing in... what a muppet. the whole holyier than tho thing with the mic stand an all was a bit wankerish as well.. ahh well..
i creamed my pants and went home to waterford in the back of a dilapitated car sweating my freezing feverish ass off straight after..
i say book them.. brring them back so we can give out..

stza owns the leftover cack/ crackrocksteady7/ choking victim names and all the rights to their songs so he just goes around with diferent fuckin human backlines all the time and it's gettin fucking ridiculous at this stage, beano is actually drumming on his latest fatwreckchords release (i think it's the one with citizen fish although it could be a solo album). i'd go if they came over just cause i like a lot of their music but stza is a self centred arsehole and thats gospel

if they play dublin i shall be in attendance, but won't be headin all the way over to the uk to see em this time. they just ain't that good live. that bass player would depress life itself. they should make him wear a mask, just like that bollix that used to be in limp bizkit............

if they play dublin i shall be in attendance, but won't be headin all the way over to the uk to see em this time. they just ain't that good live. that bass player would depress life itself. they should make him wear a mask, just like that bollix that used to be in limp bizkit............

I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back