CPU CLIQUE (2 Viewers)

regarding the PM you just sent me asking me to 'go fuk urself u thick irish twat'............
!bog

pete?
wave your magic wand please.

oh, and muji, i'm only half irish you fuck.
wow! you irish folk sure do got a lot of pent up racist aggression going on. relax for fuck sake.

Here's your original post with the racist parts highlighted. If you're still confused, remember that racism doesn't only apply to slurs against black people.

hi i guess most of u here have heard of http://cpu.ie , maybe what u dont know is that its run by a group of tosspots namely, gareth desmond, damien gill (or miju as the conceited little prick likes to call himself) and the odious eddie sheridan. these guys run a little clique for paddies only at their music site. 2 american artists won the june chart gig but cpu decided 2 pull the plug on chart gigs so they didnt have outsiders joining in. (they want the hits, just dont wanna give the recognition to non-micks.) would have been cool if theyd announced in advanced but in a typically irish underhand, sneaky assed way they just stopped mentioning chart gigs. my own band is exposing these assholes 4 what they are in various forums in the staes , lest any other bands who wish to venture into the irish music scene should come across them. gareth desmond used to work for a record company and i have the dirt on him, and he knows it! next post all will be revealed gareth baby!

thats racist.
plus damo gills only in his early 20s, hardly old enough to be written off as a music industry failure.
wait till hes 26.
lol. so lets get this straight: its racist to critisise against the holy irish, even tho the irish recently voted against birth rights to 'non nationals', an irish term, not mine. YOU guys are the racists. thats plain to everyone outside of your little green isle. someday you will undersand this. when your celtic tiger(other peoples) money runs out. you guys are too funny.

so i get banned from a forum? you people have to live with yourselves for the rest of your pitiful lives. your pride is misplaced. the irish have acheived nothing. nothing! when the english pity money ran out you turned to europe, when that runs out you're totally screwed. and all the while the lazy ass irish sit in the pub scratching their collective empty skulls, before going home to beat the wife and kids. pathetic race. racist? yes! damn staight its rascist! the sad part is, it's true. go ahead and ban me, wrestle with your own goddamn conscience you shower of inbred fools.

Your name isn't jimmy is it? I knew a guy from jersey just like you. Last time i talked to him he was on about the "towel headed threat to western freedom". His parting words were "put down that bong and pick a side, it's about to get ugly". He was a tosser too you see.

so i get banned from a forum? you people have to live with yourselves for the rest of your pitiful lives. your pride is misplaced. the irish have acheived nothing. nothing! .

they built amerikay and populated some of Oz.

a fine achievement, i think.

this. is. legend. pete. please promote this guy to moderator or something. just for a day. it'd be hilarious.

there is . it has to be said, one redeeming feature of the irish and it is this: no matter how much you criticise them they will always end up saying : 'ah sure thats right, sure the irish are an awful shower of pricks altogether'. deep down they know it. i like that, i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back