Corpo in Whelans Wednesday 28/8 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter old
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 0

old

Contributor
Since 2000
Aiight all.
<obviously spam> The Corpo are playing in Whelans on Wednesday night. Last jum before we set off to America to sit in a broken down van in the middle of a desert until starvation and cannibalism sets in. I digress. 7 of your finest europes will buy you:
i) the eternal love of the dudley corporation
ii) 2 minutes in a cupboard with Pip
iii) several hours in a noisy pub where you can shout over the sounds of the people playing music
iv) a set from the Chimps, all star nepotism from Jeff Colley, guitar wizard brother of Dudley who'll be joined by one Rock Coach of C4O and GTJ infamy and Kim Porcello on celli.
v) Kim Porcello also playing celli with the corpo
vi) the smooth talking sounds of all-round nice guy Steve Lynch who's band is playing tonight - friday - in the sugar club and who also presents an ace programme on Raidio Na Life 106 on Sundays at 4pm
vii) did I mention the eternal love? Oh. I did. Right so.

Oh, and the Corpo are also rocking the house/tent tonight in Tullamore.
Yes, yay, etc.
</obvious spam>

Now I assign Speed Racer the job of starting a topical chat on travellers/religion/gayism/homelessness to keep this topic on top of the pile.
Sure doesn't it beat a post from me saying 'hup' or 'back up there' or 'pricks'?

it better be good or i'm gonna set pip on fire............again
Good that you have the cello, makes nice sound, nice to looks at too.

hey old, me and one of my workmates (who actuall lives with pip) were wondering, does he have a surname, and is pip his real name?

Originally posted by old
Now I assign Speed Racer the job of starting a topical chat on travellers/religion/gayism/homelessness to keep this topic on top of the pile.
Sure doesn't it beat a post from me saying 'hup' or 'back up there' or 'pricks'?

OK,
Now I'm no scientist but it seems to me that Homosexuals inherit the "Everybody dance now" gene, which in turn makes them so camp and subconciously set out on a journey to find this tune playing in a Queer Bar, where upon their tiring journey and discovery they find other like minded searches. They cram into the place all at once and are roasting hot. So they take off their tops for airiness and dance to "Everybody dance now". Have it off with each other (Homos are all sluts), then when they get scared that they might catch an STD, they join the priesthood and go for feeling up virgin children instead. So with this reasoning. All Queers have the potential to be Paedophiles. Am I right folks?

Re: Re: Corpo in Whelans Wednesday 28/8

Originally posted by Speed Racer

OK,
Now I'm no scientist but it seems to me that Homosexuals inherit the "Everybody dance now" gene, which in turn makes them so camp and subconciously set out on a journey to find this tune playing in a Queer Bar, where upon their tiring journey and discovery they find other like minded searches. They cram into the place all at once and are roasting hot. So they take off their tops for airiness and dance to "Everybody dance now". Have it off with each other (Homos are all sluts), then when they get scared that they might catch an STD, they join the priesthood and go for feeling up virgin children instead. So with this reasoning. All Queers have the potential to be Paedophiles. Am I right folks?

358 posts of this non stop shit

can we take much more?

Originally posted by rumpus
Well, Old asked for some speedy and he got some.

everything here seems to be in order.

i want to use one of those lines as my signature now, but im just not sure which one!

Re: Re: Re: Corpo in Whelans Wednesday 28/8

Originally posted by Pantone247

358 posts of this non stop shit

can we take much more?

Come on man! I was pullin legs and other sort of limbs. You sure are grumpy. I actually think Gays are great. They come on to me all of the time. I don't know why. And when it happens, I just say "I flattered that you wanted to play with me meat and two veg Buddy, but I'm takin. By one of those women things. Believe me, the idea of cafe crawling around nouveau Dublin for the perfect croissant really appeals to me. If only things were different Buddy." And he smiles and says "aw shucks".;)

I'm not homophobic Buddy. I know gay guys, and get on well with em. They don't even mind me takin the piss. They go along with it, or else pull the piss outta me. And we all have a larfy dandy time. Seriously. I believe in live and let live ok? Anything else is unfair.:D

I'm not homophobic Buddy. I know gay guys, and get on well with em. They don't even mind me takin the piss. They go along with it, or else pull the piss outta me. And we all have a larfy dandy time. Seriously. I believe in live and let live ok? Anything else is unfair.:D

seriously now, this has to be the work of some sort of irony guru.

Originally posted by hopper

..because the alternative is too terrible to imagine:eek:

Seems like you can only lead something so far up a garden path before the wheels fall off. And ye can't fix it coz you forgot the spanner.:(

Seems like you can only lead something so far up a garden path before the wheels fall off. And ye can't fix it coz you forgot the spanner.:(

touché

speedy, you have to keep going though. if it really is just a big wind up, and i have my suspicions, you can't keep dropping anchor-like metaphores to slow the abuse ship down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back