Cork's Czech Your Headfest-8th April,Cruascín Lán+much more: (1 Viewer)

kader_fire

Ear To The Ground Productions Presents:

Dete Desti(Prague)

Kdyby Psi(Prague)

Kader Fire(Limerick)

Mark O'Connor(Limerick)

Friday 8th of April: 4 quality bands, great night, great venue €7
Info:

DETI DESTE are a 5-piece industrial noise outfit from Prague, Czech republic. These guys like to fuck shit up. They like to beat the fuck out of iron bars instead of snare drums. They use keyboards (guy back right). And guitars (front). They come from a city where lots of modern music got conceived and it shows in the aesthetics that feel natural to them. A kick ass live show. Oh, and they scream and roar too. Prepare to see sparks flying...literally. check out: http://www.detideste.freemusic.cz/

KDYBY PSI are Hardcore.They are 5 men grabbing their crotchets. They rock. Check out MP3’s online at http://www.kdybypsi.freemusic.cz/.

KADERFIRE have been described in various different ways but none of them have ever stuck with us. how about ye guys try to describe us? www.kaderfire.tk [email protected]

MARK O'CONNOR is the one of the brain children of two of the best bands limerick has ever seen. Do TOOTH and GOLF ring any bells? if not then you should czech your head and check him out. He'l be doing a solo set for the night.prepare to be astounded.

Im well aware that Kirbdog play the same night and was apprehensive about putting on the gig but reports about kirbdogs dublin gig were pretty bad and also tickets are €17.50 in oppose to €7, and Kirbdog play Saturday aswell. This is one gig you probably shouldnt miss. kev.

plug said:
haven't heard any of mark o'connor's stuff since actions. cool.. I'll go to this methinks!​

Yeah, Actions was a fuckin deadly album. i still have it at home somewhere, must root it out. I spelt Kerbdog 'KIrbdog'. oops. that'l tell you how big a fan im not.

Wow. I'm in Cork that weekend to cover the City of Culture yokemebob and I'd much rather go to this than some Beckett reading (he has in moments an' all, but not on a Friday night). Do you know where I could send my ticket buyers/organisers to get tix for this?

Hey Mendozy,

I was just planning to charge at the door but if you need something more official than that maybe I could make you some tickets with a marker and tissue paper. lol. Im gona have to put up so many people in my house that night its not funny.

kader_fire said:
Hey Mendozy,

I was just planning to charge at the door but if you need something more official than that maybe I could make you some tickets with a marker and tissue paper. lol. Im gona have to put up so many people in my house that night its not funny.

Ah, that's all right, we'll pay at the door so, just figured if I could sort it out before I travelled down there, I would.

Ah dont worry mate, It should all be good. most of cork will be going to see kerbdog that night. hopefully ther'll be a decent enough crowd tho.

Doors are opening at 8:30, first band on at 9 or 9:15. get there early. you dont dont want to miss anything!!! also, its the first 'Ear To The Ground Productions' gig so its kind of a launch party for that. Remember to sign the mailing list and get in for €6.

We dont want these poor czech lads to be playing to no-one so send texts to everyone ye know who'll be in cork and spread the word about this. its tomorrow night!

cheers damo, you coming down for it? you can stay in our gaff with the other 20people who'll be staying too!kev

nah, got my own gig to put on tomorrow (look down!).. hope it goes well anyway.

damien said:
nah, got my own gig to put on tomorrow (look down!).. hope it goes well anyway.

Good luck with that gig Damo.Love to make it but too broke.

And good luck to Kev`s gig too!They`re playing here in lim tonight - in the stool...but hey..the bands should make up for it.

then you can pile loads of shit on top of him.. yess!!!

mangler said:
(pmub)

Looking forward to this now. What the hell is Mark gonna do on his own? Fall asleep with a can in his hand? That's all he ever does...

:D

mark.jpg

:D haha! mark o'connor is a notorious genius at falling asleep in the weirdest positions. por ejemplo, mór festival #1.. he looked rather much like this:

Bored.jpg

he didn't have his tits out though :)

I'm going to this tonight and I'm dragging a bunch of unsuspecting punters along for the ride. it better be good! ;)

oh, what time doors btw?

and who wrote the band descriptions in the news section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back