Cork Rock Documentary (1 Viewer)

He's in there for a small bit as are most people interviewed.

Details..

Rock With Your Cork Out!
@ The Pavilion (Upstairs)
Carey's Lane, Cork
October 16th 2008
8pm

With live performances by Snowman + Hope Is Noise + Christ With A K.

Tickets 10euro on sale from the Film Festival Box Office from Saturday Oct 4th. Tickets also on sale soon from www.tickets.ie

Bit of a mention in today's examiner as one of the highlights of the Film Festival this year.

The Shanks,
they played New Ross
did they release a regular 7"? Must check
a couple of tapes and a flexi 7". no regular 7" to my knowledge.

they went onto be the rulers of the planet and stanley super 800
didn't know that. which members? will check them out so, but are they as good as the shanks is the question?!

a couple of tapes and a flexi 7". no regular 7" to my knowledge.

didn't know that. which members? will check them out so, but are they as good as the shanks is the question?!
well that's all subjective,

mick and niall from shanks went on to form rulers of the planet with barry from semi and a few other

stan from shanks went on to form stanley super 800 with 799 other rockers

and now cue jim comic to start posting to offsite links to both bands

I'm sorry but i'm going to have to butt in Corksongs to so a bit of plugging...!!

There will be an interview with all (five) of us on transmission tonight (Friday) between 7 and 8 on RedFM. Please do tune in if your interested or wantto find out more about Rock With your Cork Out!

I know it's not suitable for some people not having it on at the weekend but it was the only date we could arrange. Hopefully we can organise a 2nd showing later on.

orangeflyer.jpg

There's a simple explanation to that one. The initail idea was to film a gig night and do a few interviews with bands and in time the project grew bigger than was first imagined. Fight Like Apes played the gig on Feb 6th 2007 as a late booking due to another (Cork) band being unable to do the gig for one reason or another.

We've tried to get as many bands as we could included but we have to call time during the summer so we could edit it and get it in beforethe Film Festival deadline. Unfortunately not all the bands we would have liked are interviewed in it but there is also live performances and music from other bands in there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back