Coraline (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Teaser trailer

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow,I didn't even know they were making a film....
It looks interesting, don't like Coraline's blue hair though....

Those buttons are so scary.:eek:

VM._SY400_SX600_.jpg

Discussion on the movie here on Neil Gaiman site forum

most beautiful film i've seen in.......well a long bloody time.

quite perfect.

like peter and the wolf/euro fairytale stuff...the music and childish songs are mesmerising...TMBG song 'The Other Father Song'...the Other Father is a ringer for John Linnell.

I just saw it w a 6 & 7 yr old..transfixed and terrified and afterward said it was more 'good than scary'.

the blue hair is beautiful.

Saw it last night. Very nice movie. Looks wonderful. The story is a bit different to the book, new characters etc but overall it's well worth seeing. :cool:( fancy 3D specs)

Might even go again before it moves on....

going to have to go and see this, neil gaiman is a class writer but have never read coraline and the last few things i have been exposed to of his left me very underwhelmed (stardust, the neverwhere comic, anansi boys)

I was thinking of bringing the kids I baby sit to this Saturday. How scary is it for a 10 year old? I think she's a little prone to be scared.

friend and myself brought her 4 or 5 year old and he was grand. it's not scary just a bit creepy. My favourite bit was when my friend starts heckling the fine gael advertisement: 'stop poisoning our kids minds!' and her son joined in. very funny. weird advertisements for a children's film.

It's incredible, in my opinion, it's a really classic fairytale, so sinister and creepy. I went with a kid I was babysitting actually, and I was well more creeped out than she was. That effing cat was awesome.

Yup, you're right. Though I thought the spider web scene was class in 3D. I cant quite decide if I dig the 3D or not yet anyway

Brilliant stuff. Charming, creepy and beautifully lit. I really enjoyed the sound design too, it gave the setting a wonderful sense of solitude and space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back