Conor Lenihan (Minister for Science) to launch anti-evolution book (1 Viewer)

launch%20pic.jpg

That crank was on to me in my shop about carrying the book, I said no but now I'm kinda regretting it. I think he gave me a sample copy. It looked like unmitigated gobbledegook.

He's going to get a lot of publicity I'd say..

'Irish Minister for Science endorses Creationist Bullshit'

It's tragic. I'm laughing but I'm not happy

We were sent a copy of Harun Yahya's Atlas of Creation (free download there) at work, I believe it was sent free to libraries and educational institutes all around the world. In it he argues convincingly that evolution is a fraud and that belief in evolution has been responsible for such things as communism and homosexuality, I forget what else. Its a very lavishly produced thing and about the size of a large doorstep.

The fossil history of species definitively and clearly refutes the theory of evolution. It is Almighty God, with His sublime power and boundless knowledge, Who creates completely different living species out of nothing and makes the world suitable for life.

I wanted to throw it out but the boss said someone might like it, even thouhg he himself wouldnt allow it in the house because he has children.

there will be every kind of diversionary madness known to mankind hurled out between now, the budget and the long overdue and slightly illegal election. this kind of scam grabs the attention of most people pretty fast, the main ff story this week is probably

A: not yet deciding how many billion they are going to pour into the bank that they are going to have to close.
B: meanwhile deciding to lob another 3 billion off the budget.

heres the refs:

rte said:
Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan has suggested that December's Budget may cut more than €3bn from the economy.

Speaking as he arrived for the Fianna Fáil Parliamentary Party meeting in Galway, Mr Lenihan described the indicative figure as a minimum.

irish times said:
THE DAY before the Government announced its plan to wind down Anglo Irish Bank, the bank told politicians at a briefing that a 10-year wind-down would cost an additional €3.5 billion on top of the current estimate of €25 billion.

wheres that from creationtician??

so did anyone watch freefall while this story was bouncing around??

RTÉ One said:
Coinciding with the second anniversary of the controversial Irish government bank guarantee, this two part documentary series tells the story of how a huge property bubble, fuelled by the lending practices of the Irish banking system, brought the Irish economy precariously close to the edge.

0003a29c-150.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back