Connect Four Orchestra & Joan Of Arse This Friday 13th! (1 Viewer)

the bearded lady

Website
www.joanofarse.net
JOAN OF ARSE & THE CONNECT FOUR ORCHESTRA *
Whelan\'s * Wexford
Street, Dublin * 9pm * 7 nero\'s

- The Arse will play more from their new batch of songs, and C40 will play stuff from their new album

ARSE ON STAGE AT 9.15PM
C4O ON STAGE AT 10.15PM

so come late and stay for the whelan's tape.
can u dig it?

what is it with you people (in general) and your booking gigs what clash with each other?

c40, rednecks and the arse are playing paddy's hall dunshaughlin on christmas day. 80 euro a ticket. it's gonna be rappa!!;) .|..|

The Whelans gigs are booked a millenium in advance so they always end up clashing with summat.
It's a bugger.

Does anyone know anything about the Connect Four and Eight Ball gig? Ian was telling me they were going to play together to prove that they are not part self celebratory clique that play with the same bands over and over and over and over and over and over

Originally posted by leon-o-tron
Does anyone know anything about the Connect Four and Eight Ball gig? Ian was telling me they were going to play together to prove that they are not part self celebratory clique that play with the same bands over and over and over and over and over and over

What the hell are you talking about? They've never played with Joan of Arse before!

Originally posted by wackdoodle
What the hell are you talking about? They've never played with Joan of Arse before!

JOArse played with c4o at the 'for yr machine' compilation launch, along with 46 long and some shit shit shit american singer/songwriter type.
that's all i can remember now, but they prolly played together some other time too.

and yes, i think that poem is very necessary.
it's truly lovely.

I've got it all figured out...
Arse inthe whelans
then leg it up to the ballroom for the bra
rapa

Originally posted by wackdoodle
Hey Bearded Lady. Is it necessary to have a really long repetitive crap 'trying to be deep' poem at the end of all your posts?

and is your "trying to be mad 'cos you smoked a five spot once" signature really necessary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back