Congratulations to Duffy (2 Viewers)

Lili Marlene

-
Contributor
Solutions
on her new Diet Coke ad

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

astonishing

Why do folks do ads like this? For money? Exposure? I like doctor pepper but not enough to promote it. It's money isn't it?

"Here's the deal, folks.

You do a commercial - you're off the artistic roll call, forever. End of story. Okay?

You're another whore at the captialist gang bang and if you do a commercial, there's a price on your head. Everything you say is suspect and every word that comes out of your mouth is now like a turd falling into my drink."

- Bill Hicks

"Here's the deal, folks.

You do a commercial - you're off the artistic roll call, forever. End of story. Okay?

You're another whore at the captialist gang bang and if you do a commercial, there's a price on your head. Everything you say is suspect and every word that comes out of your mouth is now like a turd falling into my drink."

- Bill Hicks
very astute, bill. every word that came out of hicks' mouth has been made redundant by being qouted ad infinitum on internet forums the world over in situations like this. boring. this is duffy for christ sake. i'm for bands selling rights to songs. they have to make a living too

this is what i love about not having a tv. i dont know who the fuck she is. i dont know anything about the brits. kenosha, chill out. untill somone describes it better whats wrong with quoting hicks? and hicks detractors are equally as boring and completely dependent on hicks quoters. like that elvis thing, he sold more 'i have elvis badges' the 'i love elvis' badges. if you want it to stop, sit on the fence, rather then hurling rocks from the other side.

yeah as valentines was another no show i need to get a fight sorted for tonight, its the next best thing. i'd be willing to travel to monaghan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back