Coming to America! (1 Viewer)

sparse

Website
www.facebook.com
I have a mate wanting to go to America, does anyone know stuff about Visas? requirements? the lenght of time it takes to get em and that type of thing? and weather you can get other Visas after each other? and generally the whole Green Card System.

actually, they're doing another one of those visa lotteries very soon, it was in the ir times yesterday. maybe ring the embassy

alternatively.. just look for a job in the city you want to live in.. and apply for it.. and possibly get it.. and get them to get a work visa for you. i know it sounds like a long shot, but i know a guy who did it (he's an actor in a theatre company)..

I worked in New York three times illegally. It's not hard to do. You'd be amazed how well an illegal english speaking white person gets paid. Oh....maybe not. Thats the thing. Irish people get jobs no matter wah. But a legal way to do it is, apply for the job online and say you'd like to get an apprenticeship or be trained in. Some places will pay for your visa and training etc. if they think you've got somethin to offer. Or if you've got a cousin or relative who is a US citizen, all you gotta do is fill out a form. Or, you could apply shoe polish to yer face and neck, put on a Punjab accent and say you wanna be a cab driver. "Yezzir twendie nined sdreed, dis is shord cut, trusd mee". :p

U.S. Diversity Visa Program.

Over 50,000 permanent immigrant visas will be offered by the U.S. Government.

We would like to remind you that only 52 days left
to the application closing date.
To ensure your application will be processed and entered this year, we strongly recommend you to submit before 20th October.

Should you have further queries, please do not hesitate
to contact me or a member of our team of advisers.

Regards,

Sarah Smyth
Visa Adviser

NATIONAL VISA ADVICE CENTRE (NVAC)
P.O. Box 5480
Broomhill Cl.
Dublin 24

Tel: 1570-233 888 Calls 1.27 euro/min (ROI)
Fax: +353-1-4629917

TV Teletext: Pages 494-498 on TV3 Three Text

in fairness though - the grammar - what sort of idiot wrote these questions:

what country have you been born in?
what country has your wife/husband been born in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back