comic film adaptions (1 Viewer)

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
why are they consistently shite?, i often think maybe it cause they aim them at young audiences.

so, good ones: batman, batman returns, batman: dark knight, akira (although i think the animes overrated), coraline, judge dredd (aw it was alright)

bad ones (too many to mention): x-men, punisher, spiderman, watchmen (not the worst), hulk, daredevil, wolverine, some supermans, spawn, catwoman, league of extraorinary gentlemen, v for vendetta, etc.

shame cause there's so much decent material out there. maybe they just don't translate well to film.

I liked Ang Lee's Hulk. Also the Dolph Lundgren Punisher.

And these

lonewolf.jpg

ya sin city was good. cant believe you dont like league of extr... comic i is john. thought it was deadly. so what if he uses a bunch of old characters, it what he does with them that counts. sure look what he did with swamp thing, etc.

The first two are grand. The Black Dossier one is silly.

Ive had the Black Dossier for months now- I started trying to read it lost of times but cant get into it

There's a new one out now; Century 1910- hope its a return to form

the LEOG movie was dire

Read watchmen and v for vendetta in two days and reading the loeg now. I heard watchmen was shit but from those who hadnt read the book and that v for vendetta was good but also from those who hadnt read the book

did you forget from hell? come on, that was just...you know...class...

30 days of night was a comic wasn't it? awful dross.

On a not unrelated note, I do believe that was the last film to use the soundtrack from Requiem for a Dream in its advertising. Hopefully that particular laziness has died off.

On a not unrelated note, I do believe that was the last film to use the soundtrack from Requiem for a Dream in its advertising. Hopefully that particular laziness has died off.
clint from PWEI wrote that. i'd say he's minted now. the bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back