Come On Georgia (1 Viewer)

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
For fuck's sake that was a a disgrace. Fair play to Georgia but I can't believe this is an an Irish side that went to France with ambitions to win the whole thing. They'll need a serious turnaround in the next 2 games or we're fucked.

they may come home now. the argies and the frogs will eat them alive.

Aye, a disasterous week for Irish sport. If the rugby team concentrated on their game, fitness and training instead of parading themselves on every billboard selling Nutri Grain bars, mobile phones and God knows what else like a bunch of whores they might be doing alot better.

There was too much money thrown at them too soon. And the Irish seem to make the worst favourites ever. We can't take the pressure. We're only good underdogs. Ever noticed that?

There was too much money thrown at them too soon. And the Irish seem to make the worst favourites ever. We can't take the pressure. We're only good underdogs. Ever noticed that?

seems to always be the way. I'm expecting something different when they are up against France.

No chance that slim wins are a strategy? relax the french and aregninians into thinking it'll be an easy game??

p.s. I know shit all about rugby

Sadly it is true that Irish teams NEVER do well when they are favourites. Still, it could have been worse... I was absolutely convinced we were going to lose... and fuck, some of those Georgians were fast!

I think they probably bought into the ideas and hype that they were going to come away from the last games winning 60+ or 80+ and entered the games with that mentality only to play atrociously.

I think whats really wrong with the team is that they only play their best when under pressure or when they think the odds are stacked against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back