Coffee (1 Viewer)

Coffee is best enjoyed

• Total voters
Ha! I don't actually understand it but it's awesome. Best coffee I've ever had. I'll put on my best 'pearl' and explain it the next time I see you, once I have tried it myself.

a new study indicates that heavy coffee drinking staves off deadly prostate cancer in men.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/05/18/coffee_saves/

I was thinking of quitting coffee next week but maybe i need to drink even more. That articles calls 6+ cups a day "fairly normal". There was me thinking that my present 3 or 4 cups was out of control. There was period a few years ago when i was drinking 6 or 7, my life was a mess then. There was some lad here a few years ago who drank 15 a day.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/05/18/coffee_saves/

I was thinking of quitting coffee next week but maybe i need to drink even more. That articles calls 6+ cups a day "fairly normal". There was me thinking that my present 3 or 4 cups was out of control. There was period a few years ago when i was drinking 6 or 7, my life was a mess then. There was some lad here a few years ago who drank 15 a day.

why would you give up coffee?

cop on

does the flavoured syrupy shit exist or did I imagine it? Maybe it was a celtic tiger thing. I sometimes put sugar in now and I have fallen for lattes in a big way

A couple of years ago, I switched from coffee to tea during working hours. It seemed sensible, but probably makes no odds. Get through about 5-6 cups of tea a working day.

I now only drink coffee when I'm in a cafe or restaurant, and am especially pleased if its Ariosa Coffee. The cafe in Tower records have it - very nice. Strictly Americano of course. Wouldn't dream of paying for tea!

http://www.ariosacoffee.com/ariosav1/

I've said it before and it's still true - people always say "that's a lovely cup of tea" or "that's a great cup of coffee", but never visa versa. By people..... I mean me

I'm no coffee snob right....but if you say you like your coffee and then buy it out of Insomnia, then you don't like coffee. you like cleaning detergent maybe.

I'm with Theodore on this one Shaney . I had a latte the other day there in one of the motorway services (hence why I posted that post and seeing people at work with them). It was milky burnt coffee. The froth was ok, but couldn't compensate for teh coffee. appalling.
I only went for a latte cus I was afraid of having a full cup of burnt Americano

I've a half decent domestic Gaggia in my kitchen. (& an average grinder)

I spend roughly a fiver a week on beans for my two double espresso a day habit.

A Costa coffee opened up locally charging 2.90 for an americano.

Seriously?!

still, going to cafes is deadly. I just got a latte from the deli for €2.20 and brought it home even though i could have made a perfectly good coffee here for a fraction of the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back