Coffee (2 Viewers)

Coffee is best enjoyed

• Total voters
7Eleven has the Big Gulp, which is small. Super Big Gulp is medium, Double Big Gulp is Large.
and then the Bucket Gulp.
bucket-gulp.jpg

theres some good reading on that site

Coffee Drinking Assholes

Coffee drinking,
I was just thinking,
I'd like to put a bullet in your head.

Room full of slackers,
Really fudge packers,
Doesn't anyone work anymore?

Coffee drinking assholes,
With Gen X identity,
Your coffee drinking assholes,
Sitting here in front of me.

Poetry slamming,
Hot java jamming,
Is this really what you do with your time?

Live off your parents,
While paying no rents,
I mean, fonzi was cool, but not 'cause he lived above a garage.

With Gen X identity,

Rockers with one chord,
Are you hip or just bored?
Why do you come to these things anyway?

Reruns are your history,
but you don't admit that you watch TV
Remember when Bobby broke mom's favorite vase?

With Gen X identity,

I drink this stuff mostly. You too can get the shameful, bitterness of a starbucks espresso without leaving your house.

nespresso_ad.jpg

Starbucks do deadly coffee.

but I'd never go near one here. Over in America anytime I'm there, I'd spend an hour in one every morning, reading a book and sipping a coffee.

yea though, the sizing thing is totally fucked up, and if you don't tell them before they make it (a cappucino anyway), you'll get a cup back 3/4s full with froth.

That Seattle's Best do deadly coffee too. But Starbucks bought them, just cos they one some award called 'Seattles Best Coffee', which they named their chain after.

since starbucks began i guess.it is pretty lame alright,fucking venti's and whatnot.
god knows why though.

When we were in Chicago last year there was a Starbucks in the hotel, our source of morning caffine, but I stubbornly insisted on ordering a "small" and when the barista said "tall?" I looked at her like she had 5 heads, pointed at the small cup and said "No, SMALL - that one there". I know, I was being a prick.

I drink this stuff mostly. You too can get the shameful, bitterness of a starbucks espresso without leaving your house.

I have got into the habit of adding a small pinch of sugar to the coffee when I make it in the French Press, buy one of these mysteries of the tastebuds it subtracts out some bitterness.

The office where I am this week has a pretty good expresso maker. I had about 10 yesterday. The Fear The Fear.....

When we were in Chicago last year there was a Starbucks in the hotel, our source of morning caffine, but I stubbornly insisted on ordering a "small" and when the barista said "tall?" I looked at her like she had 5 heads, pointed at the small cup and said "No, SMALL - that one there". I know, I was being a prick.

Fighting the good fight is not being a prick.

There are 3 starbucks within 5 minutes of my apartment. And the joy of third world living is that they are ferociously cheap. A double expresso and a bottle of sparkling water for about 2.50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back