C'mere Like.It's the CORK THREAD (1 Viewer)

very very nice day here in Cork . Loads of people eating iceburgers in the park . Lets hope it stays like this

was in cork last week again for 2 nights. that Pav place is lovely for gigs. also, drank Bucks fizz in that park beside hillbillies. got too see super tennis for free and hooray for humans (finally!)
hooray for cork!

cork rules! I had such a fab weekend at home there last week that I miss it for the first time in ages.

yeah

Froog said:
i have a yearning to move back to cork, but am afraid after a few weeks i'll be sick shit of it again.

yeah

had my first bout of homesickness for a long time this week. coupled with the allergicness of going back to work after 2 and a half weeks off. bleh

cork rules! I had such a fab weekend at home there last week that I miss it for the first time in ages.

Did you have a breast in a bun, Ernesto? And chips and curry? Nom.

Did someone try and beat you up in the queue? It's not a real Hillbillies trip till that happens ;)
no i ate in a classy establishment Club Brasserie and also had some delicious home cooked meals with fabiliss wines. cork food rules. NYOMNYOMNYOM

hellbellies. the horror. I know someone who occassionally stopped on the way home from pints into the one on grand parade for a bag of fried sick, which he would horse into on the way home, up patrick street, over the bridge, onto the northside where he would pick up ANOTHER bag of fried sick in the hellbellies on maccurtain street to get him up the hill. what a stomach!

hilarious knifing?

otherwise cork is pretty good for food; at least for picking up stuff for home. especially classy nibbles like olives, cheese etc. oh and wine. mmm.

missed that h4h show. I'm not allowed out more than one night in a row. sorry alan.

Hey, does anyone know the musical equipment/hifi/audio shop that's near Pope's quay when you come into town on the No. 2? I think it's on Upper John's street. Trying to get a number for them, see if they have the speaker I'm after.

not sure if this is the one but the only place I know near there is Soundtrax?

Name: Soundtrax Categories: Audiovisual Address: 11 Mulgrave Rd Camden Qy, Cork, Co. Cork Phone: (1890) 509509

noticed the Mainly Murder bookshop and Jeffers gone the last time i was in cork :(

have either of them re-located, does anyone know?

Jeffers have another shop down in Bandon which is still open afaik, but The Manly Murder shop - I dunno.

Connollys secondhand bookshop in Paul St. seems to be closed the last few days too - any news there?

So - in the English Market - anyone tried the sausages from the Flynn's counter? Got a footlong Italian sausage in a half foot long roll last week. Was totally savage.

Some feen called Grandmaster Cash up by the Lough rapping about robot bitches:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and reviewing films

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

nice day down here today. there was a bit of a dooda on John Redmond street apparently, the armed response unit were called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back