Club Racán (September 5th) (1 Viewer)

LUKAS

Website
www.myspace.com
Right, we finally got it out of the pint glass, into our heads, and then into another pub.

Where:
Boom Boom Room, Downstairs of Murrays, O'Connell st.

When:
September 5th

Who:

Septic Pussy (North Dublin Street Punk)
+
Droppin Bombs (Dublin Ska Punk)
+
DJs yet to be confirmed.

E4 before 9 E5 after.

Goin to be a savage night, Hope that most of yiz can make it, Don't forget to tell your friends.

http://www.bebo.com/racanclub77
myspace.com/racanclub

Re: Club Racán

Good stuff. I'll dj for yas any time yas want.

Fair play

Fazers/Murrays has sure seen it's share of clubs over the years. 13th Floor, Gasworks, Dominion, that horrible druggy techno one...- good on them for allowing another punk venue

tbh, we've just been dealing with Joey from the boom boom room and he seems to be dead on. We'll be running this ever fortnight and once we've got some cash together we'll be hoping to get a late license... Does anyone have any idea how one would apply for one of those? I've been googling but can't get any decent info on it.

tbh, we've just been dealing with Joey from the boom boom room and he seems to be dead on. We'll be running this ever fortnight and once we've got some cash together we'll be hoping to get a late license... Does anyone have any idea how one would apply for one of those? I've been googling but can't get any decent info on it.

fionas goin ta look into this at work for yis tomorrow as her firm do alot of licensing stuff, but off the top of her head says yer looking for a general exemption and will probably cost 410yo-yos upon an evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back