Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

I considered this myself, but I'm in too deep with beanie babies and fidget spinners to diversify my assets right now.
He can recommend some good cryptocurrencies, if you want to go all in.

Are NFTs still going?
I'm not sure. Didn't Trump just release a line of them a while back?

You've got a sizable fraction of the population who believe vaccines are bad, crystals with the correct energy can cure you, the American government is hiding flying saucers and and aliens in warehouses, Sandy Hook and various other mass shootings are either made up or some kind of cunning plan to make guns seem bad, and the earth is flat.

Investing large amounts of money in a jpeg is a solid enough idea in comparison.

This looks like a pisstake?!! - WTF?!
Gucci advert with Irish actor Paul Mescal with bad haircut, really naff shoes and clothes. Hahahaha
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

More appalling menswear from 2022. Probably unsellable at TK Maxx now.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm proud to be an unfashionable loser for life.

I ordered a keffiyeh a couple of weeks ago as I haven't been to any of the marches and I wanted to show some sort of visible support related to what's going on in gaza. Maybe that's stupid but I was feeling bad in the moment about my inaction.

I did a bit of research as I didn't want to get one made in east-asia or whatever and apparently there is one factory that still makes them in palestine. I went on their website and unsurprisingly they said they were all out of stock and not shipping at the moment but sign up for news on stock arriving.

I kept looking and found a site, seemed to be based out of Canada saying they were selling authentic scarves so ordered from them, I thought I might order a second from the factory when they are back up.

Got a shipment notification today. Was a bit thrown when it said it was being shipped by Palestine post.

"The post can't be operating in gaza, I feel like I might have been ripped off here." Totally forgot about the west bank, it's probably shipped from there. Which is where that factory also is, in or just outside of hebron.

I just spent money supporting local businesses down the market. Having buyers regret and I haven't even worn the clothes yet.

I think they're probably alright, but I may have just kitted myself out as a massive chav.

Moral of the story: don't buy clothes when you're cold.

I just spent money supporting local businesses down the market. Having buyers regret and I haven't even worn the clothes yet.

I think they're probably alright, but I may have just kitted myself out as a massive chav.

Moral of the story: don't buy clothes when you're cold.
Yep, massive chav. But a warm chav with a eye for a bargain.

There's fur on the hood of this coat, like some kind of Liam Gallagher prick.

The pockets are cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back