Clothes and haircuts (3 Viewers)

Question: How do you take off your clothes? I can't be the only one.... I must remove clothes without turning them inside-out. Everyone else in this house puts things into the wash inside-out. Drives me mad.

You have to wash clothes inside out.

This was a constant argument with the ex, she wrecked loads of my t-shirts by not washing them inside out.

Also, as I'm a mess, I know if it's inside out, it needs washing, otherwise it's wearable.

They go in how they are left, I'm not going to turn dirty clothes around the right way. It's all the work with dry clothes! Anyway this isn't about washing. this is about undressing.

I'm pretty sure the Turkish barber I just let cut my hair was neither a barber nor Turkish.

Blade 2 all over, isn't that basic enough? I realise it's a real skill etc., But that's what I want. Doesn't matter how long my hair is now. Blade 2, all over. I don't mind him being a bit faffy, we all gotta learn our skills somehow. But still, y'know, I'm patient, I'm sure it's fine, please stop asking me questions. I asked for this haircut for a reason.

Not sure I've ever seen the movie Blade II.

I buzzed mine pretty close two months ago and i don't think it has grown much since. Hitting that Kenny Cunningham stage anyway.

Question: How do you take off your clothes? I can't be the only one.... I must remove clothes without turning them inside-out. Everyone else in this house puts things into the wash inside-out. Drives me mad.
I don't turn clothes inside-out taking them off, unless I'm in a hurry... but I do wash t-shirts inside out cause it helps the logos/etc on them last longer

The other thing about washing them inside out, is that if you're hanging them out on a line you don't want the outside baking in the sun and getting faded
Let that happen on the inside

Keep your colours popping, yo

I'm pretty sure the Turkish barber I just let cut my hair was neither a barber nor Turkish.

Blade 2 all over, isn't that basic enough? I realise it's a real skill etc., But that's what I want. Doesn't matter how long my hair is now. Blade 2, all over. I don't mind him being a bit faffy, we all gotta learn our skills somehow. But still, y'know, I'm patient, I'm sure it's fine, please stop asking me questions. I asked for this haircut for a reason.

Not sure I've ever seen the movie Blade II.

I'm a blade three all over man at heart, although I've migrated towards something between a respectable (in the old fashioned sense) and fashionable (in a respectable sense) haircut over the past number of years.

It get itchy on the inside if a haircut takes longer than 10mins, or involves more than a cursory conversation.

unless its the barber on capel street I go to sometimes who cuts the hair with a razor and one of those giant graded combs.

Did a run test and the boffins recommend I get these for training
But I want to wear them everywhere

And I don't really like Nike

1693492977304.png

1693493011532.png

Kanye's runners really set the bar for fucking hideous looking yokes. Some of them look like they are made out of cheese.

But then again he is a genius and maybe the average dude just doesn't have the intelligence to appreciate them.

Kanye's runners really set the bar for fucking hideous looking yokes. Some of them look like they are made out of cheese.

But then again he is a genius and maybe the average dude just doesn't have the intelligence to appreciate them.
My brother has spent a few grand on these now, as an investment.
He’s a fucking idiot.

When i see people wearing kayne style runnners (ones that are meant to be looked at rather than for running loads) i think 'they look like a huge 8 year old'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back