Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

Haircut day

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I went to my usual barbers at the weekend. None of the regular crew was there apart from a new guy I'd used before. The rest were all really young and had their young friends in, all getting that young fella haircut that young fellas have these days. I sat for about an hour listening to their inane overloud drivel and shitty music. I was lucky, so I thought that the guy I'd been to before was going to be the one to see me, but just as I took the seat he went for a break. I sat and watched him yakking away on his phone outside the shop for about 15 more minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.
and got up and left.

I went to the rival barber down the street and was in and out in 15 mins with the best haircut I've had in ages.

Fuck those guys. I won't be back.

#youknowyouregettingold
#fuckyoungpeople

I went to my usual barbers at the weekend. None of the regular crew was there apart from a new guy I'd used before. The rest were all really young and had their young friends in, all getting that young fella haircut that young fellas have these days. I sat for about an hour listening to their inane overloud drivel and shitty music. I was lucky, so I thought that the guy I'd been to before was going to be the one to see me, but just as I took the seat he went for a break. I sat and watched him yakking away on his phone outside the shop for about 15 more minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.
and got up and left.

I went to the rival barber down the street and was in and out in 15 mins with the best haircut I've had in ages.

#youknowyouregettingold
#fuckyoungpeople

How much is a haircut these days?

I get an undercut and about two inches cut off in a new place in Kimmage for 15 bob every two or so months. Their established rivals across the road charge 22 for the same service.

and got up and left.

#youknowyouregettingold
#fuckyoungpeople

The JohnnyStress 'do is very important hair
Glad it worked out

Have to say, Ian Bailey's got a unique hair style.

Ian%20Bailey.jpg

Where can you buy a decent pair of dark blue jeans with a regular straight/slim leg? With no faded parts above the knee to give it that worn look, or holes, or any other nonsense. Just a regular pair of dark blue jeans. Tried river island, m&s and few other places recently. Maybe I’m just too picky.

Where can you buy a decent pair of dark blue jeans with a regular straight/slim leg? With no faded parts above the knee to give it that worn look, or holes, or any other nonsense. Just a regular pair of dark blue jeans. Tried river island, m&s and few other places recently. Maybe I’m just too picky.

I think the last ones I got were in Debenhams. And that was after a really long hunt

Do they have to be denim?

Maybe try one of those Selected shops. There’s one in Blanchardstown shopping centre. Got 2 nice pairs of black jeans from there recently. And they’re proper priest black, not just very very very very dark grey.

I'd go to Gap, if they're still around. Otherwise a painful trawl through TK Maxx. Or Zara. In that order. I sometimes need plain blacks that don't look like work clothes. It is a fecking struggle. If you have some kind of local market that might be an option. They love selling plain clothes to people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back