Clothes and haircuts (2 Viewers)

I'm not mad on their super skinny fit jeans but their regular slim fit are pretty good. I had a pair that were uncompromisingly tight on top and curiously wide on the leg.

Jeans are the hardest piece of clothing to buy because the cut might not look the same on one person to the next. Find a brand and style and stick with it.

I don't buy a lot from Topman anymore but I swear by their super skinny fit jeans.

I've a pair of them and they're decent. I've actually found top shop can be a bit inconsistent at times, 2 pairs that are meant to be the same size but in reality aren't, that sort of thing

I've a pair of them and they're decent. I've actually found top shop can be a bit inconsistent at times, 2 pairs that are meant to be the same size but in reality aren't, that sort of thing

Yeah, I find that a bit, it's always best to try them on. I usually have a pair of their cheaper black jeans that I wear all the time and every so often they get a batch in where the denim has no stretch in it. I can't even get them on over my legs.

Yeah, I find that a bit, it's always best to try them on. I usually have a pair of their cheaper black jeans that I wear all the time and every so often they get a batch in where the denim has no stretch in it. I can't even get them on over my legs.

Then there's that momentary fear that someone'll have to come into the changing room to cut you out of them

Tried a new barber's this week, big improvement on the last guys who have let me down the last couple of haircuts. Sharp as fuck.

I used to go to the guy who worked in Bus Aras but when I went there 2 weeks ago he said that was his last day in the shop. Pain in the hole. He was a good barber and really near to work

Fed up waiting I went up to the barbers up the street thats usually quiet.

WORSE FUCKED UP HAIRCUT EVER.

Fucking amateur hour.I'm sick

I'm thinking of reviving the flattop
me too. it's a good cut
af8aaac0afe8e3261f1b79a774da23d2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back