Clothes and haircuts (2 Viewers)

I have a pair of jeans that are so tight that my feet swelled up like a pair of blown up marigold gloves on a flight recently.

Unless he is a thrasher from the late 80s/early90s no man has any business wearing such tight jeans

Been looking at some of their stuff (particularly tee-shirts and jackets), are they small fitting or am I being racist? (Asians = small)
Depends what you're comparing it to - I would say their sizing runs almost like Topman/American Appareil. If you compare it to Dunnes/Pennys tat, it'd be much further off since they tailor their sizing for the Irish/UK market which tends to be short and rotund.

I'd highly recommend getting a tape measure and checking your measurements against their sizing chart. UNIQLO Online store[shop.uniqlo.com]

I have a pair of jeans that are so tight that my feet swelled up like a pair of blown up marigold gloves on a flight recently.

I found a pair of cheap monday skinny jeans that I'd forgotten about when I was clearing out my wardrobe a few weeks ago. I have to say they're a lot tighter on the balls than other skinny jeans. They should probably be called cheap vasectomy.

I found a pair of cheap monday skinny jeans that I'd forgotten about when I was clearing out my wardrobe a few weeks ago. I have to say they're a lot tighter on the balls than other skinny jeans. They should probably be called cheap vasectomy.
I'm not mad on their super skinny fit jeans but their regular slim fit are pretty good. I had a pair that were uncompromisingly tight on top and curiously wide on the leg.

Jeans are the hardest piece of clothing to buy because the cut might not look the same on one person to the next. Find a brand and style and stick with it.

I don't buy a lot from Topman anymore but I swear by their super skinny fit jeans.

I have to go suit shopping for a job interview. I'm thinking charcoal? I'm also going to have to get a shave and a haircut. Everything is ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back