Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

I never, ever wear jeans. Really I never ever wear trousers. I haven't owned a pair of trousers in... a long time.

I heard recently that female "Millennials" don't wear jeans anymore.
More leggings etc.

CMY1SVbWoAA5bs2.jpg

Went to the fatso store and the type of jeans which are basically the only trouser that I wear are being discontinued. :cry:
I am not sure what to do, probably find other trousers to wear.
Upside is I got two pairs for cheap, saved 40 bananas.

That seems to be what the kids wear these days.

It's so they can put their hands inside their jocks.

The auld grey tracksuit bottoms seem to be the uniform of Dublin.

I really hope he's not walking around with his hands inside his jocks. He goes to a coed school. Ugh.

They were grey though, which was worrying.

$35 to ship the fucking things. If nephews are this expensive, the mind boggles at what kids cost. A big fair play to all y'all parents out there.

back to school time rivals xmas for expense. plus our eldest just turned 9 so presents, etc. plus took a group of 10 horse-riding yesterday for the party. sting, but major brownie points.
I took all of my nieces and nephews - 6 of 'em - to the cinema and Mickey Ds
As basic a trip as you can think of. Not cheap!

Do people still dress their kids in hand-me-downs? That was big when I was growing up. My sister dresses her kids in pretty stylish clobber, must get expensive.

My sister is due for number 2 next month and has all my nephew's old stuff boxed in the attic, marked by age ready to go.

In fact she got so much newborn stuff off of people for the first one that she's well supplied with unused gear for the new arrival

Do people still dress their kids in hand-me-downs? That was big when I was growing up. My sister dresses her kids in pretty stylish clobber, must get expensive.
I think we've bought maybe 2-3 outfits for Lil' Ammonis. The rest is from our friend who's little one is nearly one, she's expecting another soon so as we're done with each age range we're giving them back. We got a load of stuff as presents too so will pass them on to our friend as well, otherwise each item really only gets a few hours wear in total when you add it up (babies go through clothes like most people go through cutlery).

In fairness, this is the cheapest part of the endeavour, everyone buys you stuff you need and all you really have to buy is nappies and baby wipes (unless you're feeding them formula milk, we've avoided that expense luckily). Soon she'll be looking for her own things and things that are yet to come into fashion. Then the money will start pouring out and who'll buy daddy his expensive records then? No one, that's who. But does daddy really care about records now? Not really.

I never got any hand-me-downs as a kid but I'm the eldest grandson. My mum was always into music and fashion so I was always dressed pretty smart. I remember nailing double denim a few times.

I'd be the same if I had a kid

My sister-in-law bought the little one a boss leather jacket (total T2 Judgement Day vibes off it). She's nearly big enough to fit in it now, can't wait to go out with her blasting this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back