Clothes and haircuts (2 Viewers)

I wish I had this hair

72311797a9c75c61d77feb7ef0c9e83c.jpg

got a new suit at the weekend. 2 piece with a shirt and tie for €170. Including alterations. Got it in a place called Galvins down in Tullamore. Worth a look if you need one. Even got free coffee while I was waiting for the trousers to be altered.

How much do you's pay for a haircut?

I pay around €18, i know that trendy place in Rathmines does it for a tenner but haven't been there before. Have a wedding at the weekend and not sure if i wanna risk

I get my beard trimmed as well so it's €20. I go to The Best Barbers in Dundrum village, good guys and they do a great job. However, my cousin has just started training to be a barber so I'll go to him once he learns what he's doing.

I get my beard trimmed as well so it's €20. I go to The Best Barbers in Dundrum village, good guys and they do a great job. However, my cousin has just started training to be a barber so I'll go to him once he learns what he's doing.
it's pretty easy to trim your own beard.
I use a 1 blade on a pair of hair clippers every three or four days. Takes less than 5 minutes.

it's pretty easy to trim your own beard.
I use a 1 blade on a pair of hair clippers every three or four days. Takes less than 5 minutes.
I used to do it myself (and cut my own hair) but it's not that easy if you want any kind of length and shape to it. A 1 blade on my beard seems awful short (for me). Right now, it's about 5 cm long and has a decent shape.

i just cut across my ponytail every once in awhile when it's getting too long

i like to think the result is charmingly asymmetric

but it probably just looks more and more like the work of a madwoman as i get older

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back