Clothes and haircuts (11 Viewers)

Hey, lay-deeez!

6a00e55291c5fc8833012876813724970c-pi.jpg

You guys came through for me on the trouser issue so maybe you can help me out .

Because of a medical condition ( see seeeryasis thread, minor complaints thread, major complaints, pets thread etc etc) I'm always on the lookout for long sleeved informal shirts. I have a few baseball style shirts which I like -but are better suited to the slimmer gentleman.

All I seem to have in my wardrobe is checked shirts and I'm sick of them. Starting as a Big Country fan, then later a Roy Gallagher fan, the mortification of the Grunge years when everyone started wearing them, and now their sheer ubiquity, I think 30 odd years of wearing them is enough.

So..any ideas?

I'm thinking of a shirts to wear every day as opposed to a special occasion. I'd rather just wear a t-shirt but I'll spare my work colleagues the spectacle of my poxy arms. The short sleeve over a long sleeve is grand but I end up sweltering in the office.

I've probably considered all options already but maybe not

You guys came through for me on the trouser issue so maybe you can help me out .

Because of a medical condition ( see seeeryasis thread, minor complaints thread, major complaints, pets thread etc etc) I'm always on the lookout for long sleeved informal shirts. I have a few baseball style shirts which I like -but are better suited to the slimmer gentleman.

All I seem to have in my wardrobe is checked shirts and I'm sick of them. Starting as a Big Country fan, then later a Roy Gallagher fan, the mortification of the Grunge years when everyone started wearing them, and now their sheer ubiquity, I think 30 odd years of wearing them is enough.

So..any ideas?
Uniqlo do really nice denim style shirts that I wear a lot. Really good fit.
MEN Denim Long Sleeve Shirt  - UNIQLO UK Online fashion store

They look great with chinos and their check shirts are awesome too.

So..any ideas?

Don't be one of those guys who gets to a certain point and thinks that paisley is a good idea.

you looking for super casual, like basic crew necks, or collared shirts?

asos has basic packs like this, and they're usually pretty nice and comfy if you're looking for super casual, but you can wear them under a shirt too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back