Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

This weeks New Yorker

CoverStory-Hipster-Stole-Liniers-876-1200-06183144.jpg

Got the barber to trim my beard while getting my hair cut. Also, the dentist polished my teeth while I was in getting a filling, I bought a new shirt, tie and socks to go with my suit. I am going to destroy this interview on Wednesday. And even if I don't, I will look damn good failing.

Debating on this shirt today.

MS120F-1501-1.jpg

Did you get it?

I'm thinking of going for a mustache. I've convinced myself this is a good idea.

I considered a Lermontov moustache for a while then remembered hipsters and gave up on the idea. Plus I'm not sure my face would suit.

Going back to skinny jeans; I inadvertently tried (to try) on a pair some months back, couldn't even get them beyond my awesome calf muscles.

Did you get it?

I considered a Lermontov moustache for a while then remembered hipsters and gave up on the idea. Plus I'm not sure my face would suit.

Going back to skinny jeans; I inadvertently tried (to try) on a pair some months back, couldn't even get them beyond my awesome calf muscles.

No, I haven't. Got a new synth, so in theory I'm out of clothes buying action for the rest of the month at least.

The moustache I haven't decided on either. I had one before and liked it and there were so many great moustaches in Purple Rain that I'm really tempted. The only downside is, when I'm hungover I look FUUUUUCked. Like a mix of Super Mario and the dog from Fly II.

No, I haven't. Got a new synth, so in theory I'm out of clothes buying action for the rest of the month at least.

The moustache I haven't decided on either. I had one before and liked it and there were so many great moustaches in Purple Rain that I'm really tempted. The only downside is, when I'm hungover I look FUUUUUCked. Like a mix of Super Mario and the dog from Fly II.

A good reason to give up the drink.

I have an NWA jumper which I wore into work once. One of the bosses stopped me in the corridor and asked what NWA stood for. I told him it was North West Attitude.

Not sure they still exist, But there was 'North West Alarms' up here for a while. They even wrote it on the outdoor wall units on houses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back